Dak Prescott Sets NFL Passing-Rushing TD Record Cam Newton and Mike Vick Never Could

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I said over the last three years... meaning cumulatively, and allowing for a minimum number of starts. Technically, he has more TDs than Mahomes, but Mahomes only played one season of those three.
When you allow for the people who have played the same number of games, he's right at the bottom.
Though perhaps TD % would have been better to use.
You've gotta' RAZOR EDGED angle on that one,,,My Friend!,,, as MAHOMES hisself claimed that seasoning of pine riding time granted him the FOOTBALLISH curriculum of superior competitive edge,,,of which,,,,He has been illustrating on GAMEDAY eversince !

* I LIKE
ANDY REID,,! NOW!
o_O

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
You know what IS a record? Dak's record. Most wins in the NFC since he's been in the league, 2nd most in the NFL.

Suck it, haters.
QB winz aren't real... so it's not only not a record, it's imaginary trivia.

However the Cowboys 32 wins in spite of Dak over the last 3 years is an official all-time NFL record.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

However the Cowboys 32 wins in spite of Dak over the last 3 years is an official all-time NFL record.
In spite of Dak? Let me guess....we win because of stellar coaching lol?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

BAWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,,, er,,,
:lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

COPY THAT!

:lmao:o_O:lmao:

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
In spite of Dak? Let me guess....we win because of stellar coaching lol?
Or maybe the highly ranked defense and running game? QBs whose performance most closely resemble Dak's this year are on 5 and 4 win teams.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
He’s had a highly ranked defense for 3 years? Really? Zeke has played every snap? Gotcha.
Somebody is really overreacting to my saying that team wins in spite of their QB is an official NFL stat... but the entire thread is based upon stupidity, so maybe I shouldn’t be too surprised...

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Fun with Stats!

Cam Newton is the ONLY QB to have done the following:

Passed for 3,350+ yards, thrown at least 19 TDs and rushed for 550+ yards in his first three seasons.

*Dak didn’t meet the arbitrary criteria....so sorry
Congratulations to Cam on his new record. If he can sit still, I can conjure up a new record in about 60 seconds.
This record is actually more impressive because that’s a lot of rushing yards. Far more impressive than Dak running one way off of a ball fake while 11 defenders chase Zeke like keystone cops...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Somebody is really overreacting to my saying that team wins in spite of their QB is an official NFL stat... but the entire thread is based upon stupidity, so maybe I shouldn’t be too surprised...
This whole thread is a overreaction. Why does anyone even care if someone posts a stat that’s beneficial to Dak? Who freakin cares?

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
This whole thread is a overreaction. Why does anyone even care if someone posts a stat that’s beneficial to Dak? Who freakin cares?
I’m actually fine with posting the information. Presenting it as a record and “going into the NFL record books” is a bit much. My initial reply was simply just that this was not a record and more like trivia, but Dak slobberers just can never let one go...

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
It is very rare and quite an accomplishment

Only 22 QBs have ever done 20/5 and only 4 more than once..... Dak is one of those 4
Wow.....what a weird fantasy world. That's real......my head is spinning.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I’m actually fine with posting the information. Presenting it as a record and “going into the NFL record books” is a bit much. My initial reply was simply just that this was not a record and more like trivia, but Dak slobberers just can never let one go...
Yet the only one slobbering is you. Almost like someone who can’t get over their ex.

Blackrain

Reaction score
great support around a QB will get you that, we need to remember this.

Agreed and Dak being a bargain right now at 750 k compared to guys getting 28 mil lets us put a pretty good team around him . We tried it the other way and could never build a good enough defense around Tony . I want to see how this plays out with Dak at a good price and the ability to really afford stability at other important positions