Dak Prescott to join Ezekiel Elliott in being done for preseason

817Gill

Reaction score
Cooper Rush going to play himself off the team in the dress rehearsal.
I was wondering if anyone was gonna bring this up. If Rush looks shaky with better o line play then the teams gonna have to consider bringing in a vet.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Don’t agree with this at all.

It would make sense if they were returning the entire offense but they’ve too many new pieces to say they’re done IMHO. They need real reps in game situations even if it’s just preseason.

For those saying it makes sense because he’s missing his two best linemen well dealing with diversity is part of the game. What happens if they’re both out come Carolina?

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
With the OL issues it makes complete sense.

So if both Martin and Freddy wind up not being able to start the season, both Dak and Zeke will have had no actual game time with any of the backups replacing those guys, how does that make any sense at all. Might as well just sit both of them anytime we lose a starter on the O-line

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What doe JG do again? I wonder if he had any input at all?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
If this was regular season I think both Martin and Frederick likely would be playing. I don't think these guys came in out of shape.
Well we dont know, I havent paid any attention to what they look like, but often times these type injuries where nothing really happened,
are due to poor conditioning and being overweight.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Protection over preparation.

With the complete garbage they have at the skill positions they need every rep they can get in games that don't count.

But...that would be a man's way of thinking.

Unbelievable that Zeke sits out the entire preseason. He's healthy, no medical issues whatsoever, and he doesn't get on the field at all because of fear.

Yeah, we'd like to prepare for the season and everything but what if we get hurt?

This is seriously one of the most ridiculous things yet in this God forsaken Jerry era.

irving

Reaction score
Just my opinion, but my guess is preseason play isn't the reason the Pats are good.
Excellent response and so true, preseason has nothing to do with the Patriots years of success. More than likely it’s the Hall of Fame coach and quarterback that is the common denominator regarding the teams success. Oh and before we forget, they play in the AFC East, a division that they have owned for several years.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No point in playing Dak if Beasley and Austin don't play....I never understood the whole dress rehearsal thing anyway......like what does it prove if you win?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Protection over preparation.

With the complete garbage they have at the skill positions they need every rep they can get in games that don't count.

But...that would be a man's way of thinking.

Unbelievable that Zeke sits out the entire preseason. He's healthy, no medical issues whatsoever, and he doesn't get on the field at all because of fear.

Yeah, we'd like to prepare for the season and everything but what if we get hurt?

This is seriously one of the most ridiculous things yet in this God forsaken Jerry era.

Jerry Jones football 101.......and guys leave any doubts about Jerry stepping back....as long as Jerry is breathing he's the BOSS!!!!!