Dak should learn from Russel Wilson on deep throws

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Obviously Dak was playing defense that day and beat Wilson.
Oh so now the Defense is what wins games Everybody but Prescott LMAO look I know it’s a team sport. But consistency never giving credit to the quarterback shows you’re biased

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Mahomes has the best deep ball, not even close
He’s missed a Hail Mary. With one of the best receivers in the league. He can’t touch Russell Wilson. And it’s not even close. Just go back to last year’s Super Bowl.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The consistency of disapproval. the lack of integrity. Everybody everything but Prescott. It’s getting comical. Actually it’s getting To the point I’m not even bother reading with some people post.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Post Dak and Wilsons stats side by side and let's discuss it.
Says the guy, who doesn’t believe in statistics. Especially when Prescott leads in them. Again integrity remember the word. Consistency. Remember the word.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Says the guy, who doesn’t believe in statistics. Especially when Prescott leads in them. Again integrity remember the word. Consistency. Remember the word.
What are you talking about? I am literally always posting stats on here lol

Dak doesn't lead in anything.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There is no team in the NFL that game plans for Dak and the receiver over Zeke.

None.
I guess you didn’t watched the game against Seattle did you. They were playing main coverage most of the day. Not zone man. Do you know what that means

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What are you talking about? I am literally always posting stats on here lol

Dak doesn't lead in anything.
Most fourth-quarter come backs of any other quarterback in the league. He has one more primetime games since he’s been in the league than any other quarterback. The best play action of any other quarterback. Should I continue

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I guess you didn’t watched the game against Seattle did you. They were playing main coverage most of the day. Not zone man. Do you know what that means
I repeat.

There is no team in the NFL that game plans to stop Dak and the receivers over Zeke.

None, zip, nada.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Most fourth-quarter come backs of any other quarterback in the league. He has one more primetime games since he’s been in the league than any other quarterback. The best play action of any other quarterback. Should I continue
I would prefer you posts sources to this stuff so I can go and see it for myself.

I like you, but I'm not just going to take these things at face value. I need to see the actual proof.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I would prefer you posts sources to this stuff so I can go and see it for myself.

I like you, but I'm not just going to take these things at face value. I need to see the actual proof.
I’m not gonna do your leg work. I wouldn’t say it if it wasn’t a fact. I have integrity.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You don’t like the fact of it do you. Man coverage LOL
“They need to give Zeke some of Dak’s money,” an AFC defensive coach allegedly told the network. “He scares you the most on that offense.”

There's an exact quote for you.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I’m not gonna do your leg work. I wouldn’t say it if it wasn’t a fact. I have integrity.
Well, that's nice and all, but unless you provide proof then I don't really see any reason to discuss it any further. I'm not in the feelings business.

Have a good day, brother.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, that's nice and all, but unless you provide proof then I don't really see any reason to discuss it any further. I'm not in the feelings business.

Game Winning Drives (GWD)

Patrick Mahomes 7

Dak Prescott 15

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Rushing Touchdowns (TD)

Patrick Mahomes 6

Dak Prescott 24. . Should I continue. Prescott had the same team in front of him. And we had a lead from the beginning. Instead of the defense giving up points. The stats would be much better. That’s why I find the misleading. We have a top-five quarterback enjoy the game

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Game Winning Drives (GWD)

Patrick Mahomes 7

Dak Prescott 15
Wait, lol

Are you using career stats? You do realize that Dak has played 2 more years than Mahomes, right? Also, Mahomes don't need game winning drives when his team is blowing the other teams out lol

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Rushing Touchdowns (TD)

Patrick Mahomes 6

Dak Prescott 24. . Should I continue. Prescott had the same team in front of him. And we had a lead from the beginning. Instead of the defense giving up points. The stats would be much better. That’s why I find the misleading. We have a top-five quarterback enjoy the game
Why are you just comparing Dak to Mahomes? lol

You said that Dak leads the NFL in all this stuff but yet you're only cherry picking certain stats lol