Dak thinks he's in the best shape ever and

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Yeah and people can believe him if they want. To me, it's much more likely he's using a cliche while trying to send a positive message about his recovery.

then again you are not the one rehabbing, Hell I would think Dak critics would love this he is removing any and all excuses. I have one of 2 choices I can believe in what Dak is saying or a message board poster who has no clue? I think I will go with the horses mouth instead of the horses ars.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
then again you are not the one rehabbing, Hell I would think Dak critics would love this he is removing any and all excuses. I have one of 2 choices I can believe in what Dak is saying or a message board poster who has no clue? I think I will go with the horses mouth instead of the horses ars.
I agree with you but you can convey your message without taking such a cantankerous tone. What happened to having a civil conversation?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Dak is the one saying he feeling like he is the best shape, he has put in the work during his rehab on a very serious injury and according to everything out there he is ahead of schedule. Hell should make it easier for his critics, Dak is not laying out any excuse yet his critics seem to know more? amazing
While anything is possible, what do you think is most likely? If Dak really is in the best shape of his life after that injury 9 months ago then I now have doubts about his past work ethic, and I never had any doubt.

But, I believe he is just being overly optimistic about his return from injury and simply using a cliche.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I agree with you but you can convey your message without taking such a cantankerous tone. What happened to having a civil conversation?

I'm sorry but I don't have to confer with you on a damn thing. You don't like my tone put me on ignore, I really do not care.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Totally fine, my man. And you're right, it does remove any and all excuses. Now he gets no leeway in terms of easing back into the position. He needs to hit the ground running, literally and figuratively. No pitch counts, no extra days off in training camp, no rust on game day, no failing to run when the opportunity arises. He is ready.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
While anything is possible, what do you think is most likely? If Dak really is in the best shape of his life after that injury 9 months ago then I now have doubts about his past work ethic, and I never had any doubt.

But, I believe he is just being overly optimistic about his return from injury and simply using a cliche.

You can believe what you choose

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Totally fine, my man. And you're right, it does remove any and all excuses. Now he gets no leeway in terms of easing back into the position. He needs to hit the ground running, literally and figuratively. No pitch counts, no extra days off in training camp, no rust on game day, no failing to run when the opportunity arises. He is ready.

He never got leeway to begin with, why would people start now?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
He never got leeway to begin with, why would people start now?
I'm a Dak supporter and now I'm not even going to give him leeway. He told everyone he's in the best shape of his life so now he needs to live up to it.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm a Dak supporter and now I'm not even going to give him leeway. He told everyone he's in the best shape of his life so now he needs to live up to it.
"Now he needs to live up to it"? During OTAs? LOL How about he "live up to it" once the season gets started, four months from now?

Doomsday101

Reaction score

I expect Dak to go out and do the job period. If Dak and this team fail no one here is giving him any leeway, they have not from the get go when many got their panties in a knot when Romo was not given his job back.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
"Now he needs to live up to it"? During OTAs? LOL How about he "live up to it" once the season gets started, four months from now?
He’s ready. Show it from this point forward. Why wouldn’t he?

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
What about "more agile than he's ever been"?

Well, you know Rocky, that he's been training with a sect of Shao Lin priest (aka: David Carradine) and this Zen factor can't me minimized. He's snatching flies out of the air with chop sticks and grabbing deadly mambas with 2 finger grasp techniques. And in an effort to increase is mobility and agility he is also taking square dance lessons.

I'm excited to see this 2021 version of Dakota.

Go Cowboys.