News: Dak to miss 6-8 weeks

Swagger

Reaction score
From what we seen from the entire YEAR last year, he is a good qb. Judging him off one game is interesting, I guess Rogers and Burrow are also bad qb's? By your logic, they are.
I'm not judging him from one game but it encapsulated what was evident from the Broncos game onwards last season. Burrow had a bad game yesterday yet still helped the offense put up some points and Rodgers wasn't great but in their defence Rodgers has won the MVP the past two season and Burrow helped drag a below average team to the Superbowl last season so yep I cut those guys some slack. What has Dak done over the same period of time?

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak missing 8 games does change my outlook on things. Welcome to bottom of the Nfc.

Swagger

Reaction score
How much would it cost to cut him at the end of this season and could the hit be spread over several years?

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
I actually do believe Cooper is going to be a big surprise . He will win some games for us. Come back here after next game and see what I mean.:thumbup:
Amari Cooper sure will. You are absolutely right.

Deionindahood

Reaction score
Now I want this team to play for a better draft pick. Here's to hoping we go 2-15.
The 2 wins are just to get the homers on here hopes up.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
I'm not judging him from one game but it encapsulated what was evident from the Broncos game onwards last season. Burrow had a bad game yesterday yet still helped the offense put up some points and Rodgers wasn't great but in their defence Rodgers has won the MVP the past two season and Burrow helped drag a below average team to the Superbowl last season so yep I cut those guys some slack. What has Dak done over the same period of time?
The Bengals were a below average TEAM last year? You serious? Yea, I can't make an argument with someone who isnt knowledgeable about football. You will just keep skewing reality to make you point. You got it.

Swagger

Reaction score
The Bengals were a below average TEAM last year? You serious? Yea, I can't make an argument with someone who isnt knowledgeable about football. You will just keep skewing reality to make you point. You got it.
Before Burrow joined

Swagger

Reaction score
You didn't answer my question. What has Dak achieved over the past two seasons except window dressing personal stats?

Swagger

Reaction score
You really are a joker :lmao::lmao2::laugh:

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
How much would it cost to cut him at the end of this season and could the hit be spread over several years?

It’s impossible to cut him. The problem with doing so is you’ve already restructured the contract twice. This means you pushed his last 2 years of salary back to the end of the contract. If you cut him it then comes all back and hits at once; you instantly take a 90m$ cap hit

Aftershock

Reaction score

ARod played like dog chit week 1 of last season too, then came back and won MVP.... what has Dak done? He needs a hall of fame roster to do squat. 1st round exit anyway...

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
You didn't answer my question. What has Dak achieved over the past two seasons except window dressing personal stats?
Two years ago he got injured, so that season was a wash. Last year they went 11-5 with him, and in the playoffs the TEAM didn't show up. Unless you think the only person that played bad against the 49er's was Dak?

Swagger

Reaction score
I will spoon feed you some facts.

Bengals won the following games in recent seasons:

2016: 6 games
2017: 7 games
2018: 6 games
2019: 2 games
2020: 4 games (Burrow joined and won 3 ganes before injury)
2021: 10 games and reached the Superbowl.

How many times was Burrow sacked last season?

What were the odds on the Bengals winning the Superbowl last season? No shorter than 100/1 and likely to have been 150/1 or 200/1+

Burrow really walked into a strong team, amazing offensive line and a winning culture :facepalm: