Dak vs Carr vs Cousins

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Stick Carr and Cousins on a team that has no running game with a defense that’s looked like GARBABE in its last two home games and see what happens.

Last edited:

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
100% guarantee Micah isn't going to be playing on that 20M 5th year option! Not a chance. lol He will hold out just like CD. Bosa makes 34M a year. Micah is probably looking for significantly more than that since the cap has increased since Bosa signed his deal.

Carr was in a bad situation for his entire career. He never had a chance. The Raiders have been a mess. He's always had more upside than Dak. I'm not fooled by Daks 400 yard 4TD performances against the skins and Giants. He's a stat complier who shrinks in big games. There are a lot of QBs in this league on par or better than Dak who just need a change of scenery. We see it with Carr, Mayfield, Geno Smith, and we might even be able to add Sam Darnold to that list soon. Dak just got lucky he landed in Dallas and had a solid OL and a full compliment of offensive weapons from day 1. This 2024 offensive is the worst he's ever had to play with and we are seeing his play suffer as a result. His new contract is the worst decision I've seen jerry make in a long time.
I am saying if Micah gets a new contract it will be backloaded and lower his 2025 cap hit just like signing Lamb just increased cap space. They dont need that cap space for a Micah deal.

Steve007

Reaction score
There’s context missing. Kirk Cousins got his deal coming off a AcL injury and missing most of the season and he’s 35 years old.

Derek Carr got his deal sucking in Oakland.

Dak got his as a All Pro.

You’re missing context which I’m sure is intentional.
Dak got his deal after sucking in the playoffs.

Steve007

Reaction score
I expected Dak to be at the top-ish. I still don't get how he reset the market, by 5 million AAV, and got a huge signing bonus and guarantees.

They literally dragged this out for months, and probably caved on every demand.
Cowboys are screwed. Next year Daks cap hit is 90 million. They will have to restructure his contract and deal with Parsons contract.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Stick Carr and Cousins on a team that has no running game with a defense that’s looked like GARBABE in its last two home games and see what happens.
well, they were in those kind of teams and games in the past. result was the same.