Dak winner, Wentz loser

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Another excuse made for Wentz. "He doesn't have a run game". So, then we have another example of how not having a run game is used to excuse a QB who isn't Dak. As well as proof of how if Wentz had a top running game and a great RB, that it wouldn't be used to diminish any great stats or wins he manages to get with a great RB.

Where as having an top RB is used against Dak to say he really isn't great and that it's the running game and all other factors except for Dak, for the reason he has a great game or for any wins the Cowboys have with him as QB. Every QB could use a consistent running game to help keep the pressure off of them, just keeps mind boggling me with the double standards used to trash Dak, while it's used to praise other QBs.
Good post
The eagles averaged 4.8 yards per carry yesterday, the run game was not the problem at all haha

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Your inferiority complex is cute.

“Nuh-uh!! Prove it!” That’s actually flattering.

Nobody will EVER ask you to prove that you went to the mediocre state school near Pismo Beach. LOL!!

Lulz, says the guy caught lying.

"Ughhh, ughhh, I went to..........ugh........I went to Stanford! Oh, and before you ask.....I'm an astronaut! That's right, a real true astronaut."

Are you typing this while orbiting in a space station Nav?

Nav22

Reaction score
Lulz, says the guy caught lying.

"Ughhh, ughhh, I went to..........ugh........I went to Stanford! Oh, and before you ask.....I'm an astronaut! That's right, a real true astronaut."

Are you typing this while orbiting in a space station Nav?
That’s right, SLO bum. Orbiting in the space station that is your large, empty skull. I live there now!

Should I wait 10 minutes before replying from now on??? So that you can read your posts repeatedly (with your bottom lip quivering) before you make your edits???
:lmao2:

Reactions: Ken

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
That’s right, SLO bum. Orbiting in the space station that is your large, empty skull. I live there now!

Should I wait 10 minutes before replying from now on??? So that you can read your posts repeatedly (with your bottom lip quivering) before you make your edits???
:lmao2:

Lool, says the guy I've got lying because he's feeling insecure.

Hi puppet. I'll be pulling your strings...

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Nobody will EVER ask you to prove that you went to the mediocre state school near Pismo Beach. LOL!!

Regardless of your stance on the thread topic, the nature of your attacks are classless and crude. I shouldn't have to point out that there are successful people from all educational backgrounds and many examples of unsuccessful people from ivy league schools. Whatever your problem with this individual, I'll remind you that there are many other people that attend this school and others like it and many who do not pursue higher education altogether and still lead highly successful lives by many standards.

Sydla

Reaction score
Dak Tebow is such a scrub.

Master at check down throws to pad his completion %. Can't complete a deep throw to save his life. Terrible pocket awareness. Not even a threat to run.

Top 5 rushing attack and scoring defense to fall back on and this scrub again manages to throw for just 200 yards (70 and 3 points at halftime). You can blame the coaching staff for only so long before you have to realize that the QB is the glaring weak link on the team.

He does manage to show up for the final 2 minutes in most games so I can see how the organization believes in giving him an extension.

You got some balls coming here when your team was so utterly embarrassed yesterday.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Regardless of your stance on the thread topic, the nature of your attacks are classless and crude. I shouldn't have to point out that there are successful people from all educational backgrounds and many examples of unsuccessful people from ivy league schools. Whatever your problem with this individual, I'll remind you that there are many other people that attend this school and others like it and many who do not pursue higher education altogether and still lead highly successful lives by many standards.

Ah, he's fine.

When you realize this guy is clearly lying out his face it becomes pure comedy to think you have someone so bothered they become unhinged enough to make up a fantasy realm to operate it.

He claimed (on his own) that he went to Stanford. He was asked to simply prove it. He predictably has avoided the challenge.

mardwin

Reaction score
Wentz is the best QB between the two and is not even close. Take away Zeke from Dak and you know what you get.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Wentz is the best QB between the two and is not even close. Take away Zeke from Dak and you know what you get.

Maybe, depends on how things pan out. Coming out of school yes Wentz was the better QB. That being said it isn't impossible to win with someone like Dak. I think overtime the flaws in his game can be overcome, provided he is given time and the resources. So far the Cowboys seem reluctant to do that.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
You wanna bet that Dak has a better day against the saints than Wentz had against them?

0 TDs and 3 picks is what Wentz had

Reactions: Ken

Sydla

Reaction score
You wanna bet that Dak has a better day against the saints than Wentz had against them?

0 TDs and 3 picks is what Wentz had

Would be hard not to. He was woeful.

But it's interesting that when Dak has a really bad game people want to just write it off as one game. Wentz has a bad game, suddenly it's the norm for him.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
I have been saying since he was drafted, there is nothing real special about Wentz. Dak gets trashed on here but for some reason this dude is praised to high heavens. Wentz has not accomplished anything Dak has not, except a last place finish and now has his team in the bottom half of the division yet again. But I will wait for the Wentz apologists to spin it and give their excuses.

Think about this for a minute, Nick Foles won a Super Bowl last year on the same team Wentz played lights out for. He’s got talent but it’s certainly overblown from what the Eagles team accomplished last year.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Winning is a team stat.

I don't care about 2016 when teams weren't sure how to play him. With a good QB, this team is much better than 5-5.

OK, so where are you getting the QB from? Because you can easily do worse than Prescott. I believe its an upgradable position for us, no doubt. But there is inherent risk that you will downgrade the position and waste years & resources trying to rectify. Prescott has shown he can win with this team and that is what gives me pause.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Dak Tebow is such a scrub.

Master at check down throws to pad his completion %. Can't complete a deep throw to save his life. Terrible pocket awareness. Not even a threat to run.

Top 5 rushing attack and scoring defense to fall back on and this scrub again manages to throw for just 200 yards (70 and 3 points at halftime). You can blame the coaching staff for only so long before you have to realize that the QB is the glaring weak link on the team

He does manage to show up for the final 2 minutes in most games so I can see how the organization believes in giving him an extension.

Wentz was so great that Foles didn't miss a beat and lead the Eagles to the Superbowl. Wentz having the worse game of any QB who has faced the Saints Defense this season is likely to have. And this is with the Saints at the bottom of the NFL in Defense. It was late in the 3rd quarter where Wentz only had 93 total yards against one of the worse passing Ds. And ended the game with three INTs by throwing bad underthrown balls.

When Wentz has a total of 156 yards and a rating of 31.9 against an awful Defense, it's not exactly time for an Iggles fans to bash Dak, while ignoring how your QB played like trash. And is suppose to be great, yet couldn't be any where near competitive with Brees on the other side of the field.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
OK, so where are you getting the QB from? Because you can easily do worse than Prescott. I believe its an upgradable position for us, no doubt. But there is inherent risk that you will downgrade the position and waste years & resources trying to rectify. Prescott has shown he can win with this team and that is what gives me pause.

Why do you ask where we're getting the QB from? How is that relevant? Is he bad? Yes or No? That's the only question to ask. If the answer is yes (and it is), then you start doing everything you can to find a replacement. The longer you delay, the worse you will be. Shown HE can win? No, the team, especially the defense and Zeke, have shown they can sometimes win against poor teams even with subpar QB play. That's not what you want. That's not going to get you very far. They would have to become more dominant in those other areas to get where they want to go.

To not try and improve the position is insanity. It is a virtual guarantee of a waste of years and resources.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Why do you ask where we're getting the QB from? How is that relevant? Is he bad? Yes or No? That's the only question to ask.

It's relevant because we have won 27 out of 42 games with him under center. It's relevant because, as evidenced by other teams, finding a QB who can win is a very hard thing to do.

So while I believe we could upgrade the position, I look at the available options and weigh the risks vs the benefits. We do not have a #1 pick in 2019 & if we even if we did #1 pick QB also have a high bust rate and this class is not looking strong. 2020 is a different story.

We could look in FA, but you're getting retreads that have had the same issues or worse then Prescott. Look at what the Vikings have done, for example. They made a QB change (making KC the highest paid QB, bc that's the cost in free agency) and got worse! Now they are stuck.

I'm all for upgrading the QB position, but I do not have a such a simplistic view on the situation like many. I realize that you have to make a smart decision on when to move on and who to pursue, because any change at this key position will have effects that influence multiple seasons.

cern

Reaction score
Why do you ask where we're getting the QB from? How is that relevant? Is he bad? Yes or No? That's the only question to ask. If the answer is yes (and it is), then you start doing everything you can to find a replacement. The longer you delay, the worse you will be. Shown HE can win? No, the team, especially the defense and Zeke, have shown they can sometimes win against poor teams even with subpar QB play. That's not what you want. That's not going to get you very far. They would have to become more dominant in those other areas to get where they want to go.

To not try and improve the position is insanity. It is a virtual guarantee of a waste of years and resources.
I find it a bit ironic that everything in your post just reinforces the relevancy of the question from just where do we find the next great qb. there's pretty much the draft and trades. trades for good qb's are very rare. cardinals gave up a lot for Bradford and just released him. Garoppolo went to the niners, but only because tom wields such influence with kraft that he demanded any threat to his future be traded away. so we can forget that route. that leaves the draft. most know who the top qb's will be, but they have to be available when you draft. you can try and trade for the pick, but most times you just won't have the ammo by way of enough picks. ergo the question, where are we going to find this next great qb. it's easy to say we need to upgrade. but it's effecting the upgrade that is the problem. the rest is tantamount to white noise.