Dak's accuracy has been an issue

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We aren’t haters. We are realists. Dak hasn’t done anything when the lights are on and when we enter the dance. Until he learns to tango in the big games idc what his stats say!!!!!!! Stats can lie!!
EVERYTIME someone says they are a realist….it is ALWAYS followed by a negative comment.
I never seen someone say, I am a realist, then say something positive.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
More dumber? Lol!
dumb-and-dumber-to-15.jpg

PoetTree

Reaction score
He's also averaging the lowest yards-per-completion in any season of his career. McCarthy has intentionally created a very short-throw offense to limit turnovers. Admittedly, the last couple of games have seen Dak progressing in downfield attempts...

Steve007

Reaction score
Herbert is one of the most inconsistent quarterbacks in this league. He's also proving to not be very clutch
No Gm would take Dak over Herbert. Have you ever heard any NFL analyst say Dak is better than Herbert? You don't think Dak is inconsistent? Dak is one of the most inconsistent quarterbacks in the league.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I forgot more football than you guys will ever know. Being critical is cool, being a hater is not....who are you?
I would hesitate to bet money on the knowing more as a start...you have accused me of being a hater, so I ask what about me being critical indicates this to you and others in general? I am all for someone being a homer, but if you are on than allow yourself to hear both sides not just yours. It is really easy to be objective as a fan, you just have to have the willingness to listen and learn. The sooo many on here will call a critical fan like moi a hater because I post contrary stats about our QB when deserves the criticism, yet I am also the first to pat him on the back when he succeeds. A true hater is one that laoughs when their supposed team loses, the critical ones are ones that predict the outcome prior to it happening and find it amusing that anybody is shocked. Perfect example is when we throttled the Rams, me the hater, predicted it was a perfect storm for our QB and it was. Similarly, the Iggles game is a perfect storm for Dak and I expect him to have another strong game, even when on the road. Pretty simple really

jwitten82

Reaction score
No Gm would take Dak over Herbert. Have you ever heard any NFL analyst say Dak is better than Herbert? You don't think Dak is inconsistent? Dak is one of the most inconsistent quarterbacks in the league.
Well we can't know unless we ask, Dak is inconsistent but Herbert is even more inconsistent. Since Herbert has been in the league he has had 14 games where he completed less than 60% of his passes, in that same time frame Dak has had 8, take out the 2020 season and Herbert still has 11 games at less than 60%

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its Well we can't know unless we ask, Dak is inconsistent but Herbert is even more inconsistent. Since Herbert has been in the league he has had 14 games where he completed less than 60% of his passes, in that same time frame Dak has had 8, take out the 2020 season and Herbert still has 11 games at less than 60%
It's funny how our fans diss on Dak and support players from other teams....and they get offended when I call them haters! Lol

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Well we can't know unless we ask, Dak is inconsistent but Herbert is even more inconsistent. Since Herbert has been in the league he has had 14 games where he completed less than 60% of his passes, in that same time frame Dak has had 8, take out the 2020 season and Herbert still has 11 games at less than 60%
I would bet a dollar that the LAC message board is as whacked as this one is about their QB. Moreso, much more is/was expected out of Herbert than it was with Dak for obvious reasons. Herbert has all the talent in the world, but hasn't come close to showing it. Dak doesn't have all the talent in the world, or he would have been the 6th overall pick...

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Said it before I will say it again. Dak can play so well , then he can play so...head scratching.

So his average...isn't really that bad. He's average or better. But he's spread is too far off the mean. Just be more consistently average...shorten that pendulum swing.

We have to find what the pendulum swing actually is...and I *think* it's when the chips are down, we're down on the scoreboard. Of course I could be wrong...that's a deeper dive on the stats than what most folk care to do...they just wanna say "He sucks!" and "yer a hater!".

Yes...Mahomes, Allen Rodgers, Aikman Marino Brees...etc...they all have bad games. Where does their mean lie? What are the outliers.
And again even the 'elite' QBs experience the same. And you have done nothing approaching a statistical justification for this take. You just claim his range of variance is atypical. As has been pointed out, top QBs have similarly awful games. You need to do more than insist on it and wave your hands claiming levity.

Steve007

Reaction score
Again no GM would take Dak over Herbert. Herbert is 25. This is Herberts 4th year. Dak is on year 8

jwitten82

Reaction score
Again no GM would take Dak over Herbert.
Again, we don't know that. Herbert has been in the league 4 seasons and hasn't lived up to the hype. You're going off Herbert's draft status and I'm going off results, and nobody can say with a straight face that Herbert has outplayed Dak.

Steve007

Reaction score
It's funny how our fans diss on Dak and support players from other teams....and they get offended when I call them haters! Lol
How do you define a hatter? Is it someone who criticize a player? There are fans of a team and fans of players. You can be a fan of a team and be a realist.