Dak's advancement

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I have never called Prescott Elite. But he's definitely better than average if you believe in statistics I find what's wrong with Prescott to be different than most. For me it's his intermediate pass over the linebacker before the corner. When he learns patience gets a little bit more of a touch on the ball he will be as good as anybody
his deep passing stretching the field needs a lot of work too. I often think of him as a west coast type QB, although it has evolved, he needs WRs with RAC ability and short to intermediate quick passing and putting him on the move. in traditional timing offense he struggles since he has accuracy issues.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
DURRR “TOTAL YARDS” MEANS MORE THAN YARDS/ATTEMPT!!! WHAT DO EFFICIENCY MEAN???
now I think you have had a couple of more beers than you should have and totally lost track of everything...its ok, we wait until you are sober to continue your education

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Unlike the Rams. The Cowboys play Smash Mouth down your throat football. We don't pass until the 4th quarter. We don't want to leave our defense on the field too long . the youngest starting defense in the league. Like you said some people don't understand what we're trying to accomplish
not necessarily true.... smash mouth or not.....it comes down to number of attempts per game and why wait until 4th quarter to pass...in fact you want it to be the other way around, get ahead, run the ball in the 4th quarter....our TOP was 31.32 and Rams had a 30.42 TOP, a difference of 45 seconds....time to run two plays perhaps...rams in fact had more rushing attempts per game than we do....28.7 to 27.4...they passed 35.5 per game compared to our 32.9 about 2.5 per game....so essentially they ran one or two more plays per game than we did...... but the misnomer that we rush a lot and thus the passing numbers are lower is wrong.....clearly rams did it. and they rushed more than us..

the saints in fact passed 32.4 per game and had more passing yards......they rushed 29.4 times per game...two more attempts than us...top 10 rushing team and top 10 passing team....

so I don't buy into the notion that we are primarily a running team, thus we don't have high passing numbers to excuse Dak....clearly these other teams did it. these other QBs did it.

to me that sounded like a dak lover's excuse

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Top-notch D? Go ahead and pull the stats of the Cowboys defense in 2016, 2017 and 2018. Give us their NFL ranks.

You won’t do it because it’ll crush your argument.
:laugh:

With an average defense, an OL 14th or better in the NFL, average weapons and a stud RB, Dak’s won 2/3 of his games. That’s FAR better than average for a QB given those circumstances.

Oh, and don’t we all HATE the coaching staff too??? Or are we putting that aside for now while we trash Dak?
my gawd, you can't be this dense....and this hard of comprehension...

I said give him those and dak will succeed...

btw, cowboys defense was ranked 7th last year.....6th in scoring defense....they saved Dak's arse on multiple occasions...and yet all you Dak lovers do is blame the defense for Rams game....

go ahead blame the defense.....

according to others we had top 10 OL

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol

you are not a cowboys fan...you are a Dak fan...and if he goes to another team, you would probably switch teams...which is fine...we call you guys fair weathered fans

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
not necessarily true.... smash mouth or not.....it comes down to number of attempts per game and why wait until 4th quarter to pass...in fact you want it to be the other way around, get ahead, run the ball in the 4th quarter....our TOP was 31.32 and Rams had a 30.42 TOP, a difference of 45 seconds....time to run two plays perhaps...rams in fact had more rushing attempts per game than we do....28.7 to 27.4...they passed 35.5 per game compared to our 32.9 about 2.5 per game....so essentially they ran one or two more plays per game than we did...... but the misnomer that we rush a lot and thus the passing numbers are lower is wrong.....clearly rams did it. and they rushed more than us..

the saints in fact passed 32.4 per game and had more passing yards......they rushed 29.4 times per game...two more attempts than us...top 10 rushing team and top 10 passing team....

so I don't buy into the notion that we are primarily a running team, thus we don't have high passing numbers to excuse Dak....clearly these other teams did it. these other QBs did it.

to me that sounded like a dak lover's excuse
I wasn't trying to explain what we should or should not do. I was explaining exactly what the franchise was doing. There's a big difference between the two. And I understand exactly what their game plan is and how they're running it

Nav22

Reaction score
my gawd, you can't be this dense....and this hard of comprehension...

I said give him those and dak will succeed...

btw, cowboys defense was ranked 7th last year.....6th in scoring defense....they saved Dak's arse on multiple occasions...and yet all you Dak lovers do is blame the defense for Rams game....

go ahead blame the defense.....

according to others we had top 10 OL

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol

you are not a cowboys fan...you are a Dak fan...and if he goes to another team, you would probably switch teams...which is fine...we call you guys fair weathered fans
How about 2016 and 2017?

Dak went 22-10 in those 2 years. What was his defense ranked?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Jason Garrett absolutely gets credit. I'm actually a fan of his. I seen the great screw up in the playoffs year after year. Sean Payton last season. I've seen Belichick make use mistakes going for it on 4th Down. When it was it necessary. Until Jason loses the locker room I'm on his side

LOL...........Your a fan of Jason Garrett? Then you are no Cowboys fan.

Dak sucks, but Garrett is great? LOL

Cant be anything other than a philly troll.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

What the hell are you even talking about I have been a Prescott fan since his first preseason game against Seattle. I think it's his intermediate pass over the linebacker before the corner that needs the most work. I never said Garrett is great. I said I have his back as long as the locker room does. Just another guy making assumptions

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I've Been a Cowboy fan probably before you were born. I remember when Tom Landry had his offensive line stand up hold hands and get down in unicent. How many people remember that

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

If you're not a fan of Jason Garrett you're not a Cowboy fan. I don't follow the crowd. I am an individual I and I alone choose what I like or don't like. LMAO

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Where do you people come from LMAO I've Been Around The Forum longer than you. People take kindness for weakness. Until it bites them like I just bit you

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Anything else you would like to get challenged on

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
its so fanny, a supposed cowboy fan (which you are not), trashes everyone on the team, except one player. so far you have trashed the WRs, the TEs, the OL, the coaches, the OC...and rendered a RB as useless and not meaningful...and yeah, I forgot you blamed the defense as well.......suffice it to say, you are not a cowboy fan...you are a Dak fan....

PFF, which dak lovers quoted rated cowboys as top 15 in the league...but yeah trash, because it fits your spin....

There NOT Cowboy fans there Dak Fans.....amazing but then again if you live long enough you will witness that bowl of cherry's with all its flavors....

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Be careful who you calling a troll

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
What the hell are you even talking about I have been a Prescott fan since his first preseason game against Seattle. I think it's his intermediate pass over the linebacker before the corner that needs the most work. I never said Garrett is great. I said I have his back as long as the locker room does. Just another guy making assumptions
This is the only guy on the entire board that has me on Ignore.
And I laugh about it on the daily.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This is the only guy on the entire board that has me on Ignore.
And I laugh about it on the daily.
This is the guy type I was talking about they make a comment and they take off for an hour. They come back after they think you're gone

GMO415

Reaction score
Now consider this....Dak will have to learn two offenses in four years. If Seany P or Riley come in 2020, he'll have to learn three in five. Thats not grounds for success