Dak's Final Chance At Cowboy Immortality

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh I don’t want Belichick at all. I just think that’s what Jerry will do
I have reservations about Bill Belichick but also doubt Jerry Jones has him at the top of his head coaching candidates. Belichick is too high profile and too much of a micromanager, of which both qualities are atypical of a Jones hire.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Man but Denver traded Wilson and are taking the huge cap hit, I don't see why we can't adopt this principle one of these years!
You may be incapable of understanding why by having Jerry Jones Amnesia. The main symptom is forgetting the general manager making roster decision.

bewp7

Reaction score
dak is already have cowboys immortality

biggest waste of time and money in cowboys history

no one can ever take that from him so congrat to dak

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Jerry Jones is a bum..... McCarthy is a lazy bum...Our offense has as much excitement and scheme as a 50;s scifi movie....

nobody

Reaction score
Why do you people say such stupid things about his mentality?

Obviously, they are more conservative in the run game because they don't want the QB injured. The idea that he is "mentally broke" is stupid.
Is it? So he's just a mental case come playoffs because that's who he is? Good to know.

Blue64

Reaction score
Dak’s succeeded in every offense he’s played in where the hell have you been? Oh, worshiping your “I hate Dak” voodoo doll?
Thank you Dak,

Succeeded? Depends on how you measure success? Playoffs… nope, championship game… nope, Super Bowl ???

But hey if you pad your stats in garbage time here or there, you may get into MVP talk

Friend this team needs to get back and win playoff games and get to a championship game, but Dak’s never going to get them there

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No it's not.. it's pathetic actually. The softheaded practice of assigning all credit or all blame to a single player out of 53 has always been stoopid and always will be.
I'm having a hard time finding these people you speak of.

There might be like...two here? Out of thousands?

It's very dishonest to claim people only blame Dak when they make a dak comment. People aren't gonna go through every other problem FIRST before speaking of Dak just to satisfy your and AC's agenda.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I'm having a hard time finding these people you speak of.

There might be like...two here? Out of thousands?

It's very dishonest to claim people only blame Dak when they make a dak comment.
People aren't gonna go through every other problem FIRST before speaking of Dak just to satisfy your and AC's agenda.
You and I both know better than just "two!" So exactly who are people blaming when they start their sentences off with "Dak is ....." and "Dak has lost...." More often than not Dak has been pretty good in his playoff starts. Not great, sometimes bad, though he has had a couple of great games.. overall he has been pretty good. In at least three of the playoff losses he has been the better QB.. He was better than Goff in 2018 and better than Garoppolo in 2021. And frankly he was better than Rodgers in 2016. Yet the brain dead narrative that he folds in the playoffs continues. The dude put up 32 points, 3 TDs and 400 passing yards against Green Bay last year even though his #1 receiver was having a hissy fit and dropping balls and his defense was dropping trow for all the see. As for agenda? My only agenda is seeing the Cowboys win. That's why I root for all our players to do well. Including Dak. I analyze when we lose and celebrate when we win. People are free to take it however they want.. My approach isn't going to change.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You and I both know better than just "two!" So exactly who are people blaming when they start their sentences off with "Dak is ....." and "Dak has lost...." More often than not Dak has been pretty good in his playoff starts. Not great, sometimes bad, though he has had a couple of great games.. overall he has been pretty good. In at least three of the playoff losses he has been the better QB.. He was better than Goff in 2018 and better than Garoppolo in 2021. And frankly he was better than Rodgers in 2016. Yet the brain dead narrative that he folds in the playoffs continues. The dude put up 32 points, 3 TDs and 400 passing yards against Green Bay last year even though his #1 receiver was having a hissy fit and dropping balls and his defense was dropping trow for all the see. As for agenda? My only agenda is seeing the Cowboys win. That's why I root for all our players to do well. Including Dak. I analyze when we lose and celebrate when we win. People are free to take it however they want.. My approach isn't going to change.
You just proved my point.

You compartmentalize people as dak haters if they make a comment starting with dak. You assume you know how they feel about everything else based on that.

Even if they've never said a thing about anything else, it's a wicked approach. They deserve the benefit of any doubt unless they specifically state it. Civilized.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Is it? So he's just a mental case come playoffs because that's who he is? Good to know.
The fact that you think he's a "mental case" is stupid. It is the type of logic that dumb people use to try to sound smart when they can't think of actual answers.

nobody

Reaction score
The fact that you think he's a "mental case" is stupid. It is the type of logic that dumb people use to try to sound smart when they can't think of actual answers.
The fact that he's choked 3 playoffs in a row is all the proof that's needed. You can insult my intelligence all you want. I'll let history provide evidence that your stance is ridiculous. Have a good day.