Dak's Final Chance At Cowboy Immortality

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I quick search reveals he has 9 for his career and the most he has had in a season was 4 in 2017. Stafford has 30 in his career. Romo had 13. Aikman had 12. Dak isn't even the leader for this franchise let alone the league. That would be Favre and his 32! Geez.. 32 TDs to the wrong team!?!? Good lord!
Dak haters lie so much, it's like a second language to them.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This guy

All he ever does is call other posters haters and Insult people

Then he talks about how their posts make them look and has no idea how "silly" he looks on a daily basis
Well, he gets away with it so he won't stop, it's his calling card.

Chasing6

Reaction score
It will not be about his performance this year, but whoever the next HC (likely Belichek) selects as Offensive Coordinator.

Any predictions about who that OC could be?

Dak is playing in an offense that plays more to his strengths as a passer (west coast slants, comebacks, seams), but the design of it is stale and stagnant. Dak has had everything change around him, sometimes 2 or 3 times to no avail. ‘Texas Coast’ has been a fun fling, but it hasn’t unlocked a legitimately better version of Dak. No change has since his rookie season.

I predict we don’t make the playoffs this year, and the HC job turns to someone new. The last shot that Dak has to take a step and get the Cowboys over a hump will have to be that next OC.

It’s easy to step back and say he won’t get better, but since he’s not going anywhere, all we can do is hope there’s a QB whisperer out in the universe that can level Dak to his final form and take this team all the way. Might as well argue about who that should and shouldn’t be
We need a GM whisperer.

visionary

Reaction score
Dak has gone through several OCs
Theyre not all idiots
It is always someone else’s fault
At some point maybe just maybe consider that Dak is significantly limited

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Theyre not all idiots
At such me point maybe just maybe consider that Dak is significantly limited
ok then there should be easy facts showing his limitations we have 8 years....I'm all for facts in this war..other than being the QB of a franchise and not being able to break the playoff curse they had for 20 years before he got here...what are Dak's limits as a QB...like what facts can we show about his passing that have glaring problems over 8 years...again i will welcome facts here..

visionary

Reaction score
ok then there should be easy facts showing his limitations we have 8 years....I'm all for facts in this war..other than being the QB of a franchise and not being able to break the playoff curse they had for 20 years before he got here...what are Dak's limits as a QB...like what facts can we show about his passing that have glaring problems over 8 years...again i will welcome facts here..
2-5 in playoffs in 8 years: FACT

ZERO back to back playoff wins in 8 years starting: FACT

ZERO NFCCG appearances and wins in 8 years starting: FACT

ZERO SB appearances and wins in 8 years starting: FACT

THE WORST playoff record of ANY QB starting for an NFL team for 8 years. THE WORST: FACT

NOW, start crying

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
This guy

All he ever does is call other posters haters and Insult people

Then he talks about how their posts make them look and has no idea how "silly" he looks on a daily basis
Its pretty incredible to watch them do that over and over

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
Dak has already seized Cowboy Imortality

The guy threw like six Pick 6's in a season once. NOBODY WILL EVER FORGET HIM!!!!

(except for Jerry, who probably forgets Dak every single day....but that's more on Jerry being a 900 year old liver spotted urin drenched mummified geezer than anything else)
Im not Daks biggest fan but that season was an outlier for him

Romo almost did that in one game vs the bills, but we somehow won. One of the worst wins ive ever seen

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
2-5 in playoffs in 8 years: FACT

ZERO back to back playoff wins in 8 years starting: FACT

ZERO NFCCG appearances and wins in 8 years starting: FACT

ZERO SB appearances and wins in 8 years starting: FACT

THE WORST playoff record of ANY QB starting for an NFL team for 8 years. THE WORST: FACT

NOW, start crying
Lol again so he cant stop the playoff drought this franchise has had for 20 before he got here..like i said you stop crying and try reading show me the facts on him being a problem in the passing game you said we should look at him about it so lets do it...you have 8 years of play and you cant find 1 thing he sucks at in the passing game? not one?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
They were better than Romo's too.
that they were Romo's biggest problem was he also could not fix this FO's glaring problems...just like Dak..It cracks me up that fans feel the need to hide Jerry's obvious problem by blaming Romo or Dak...Jerry is the villain of this story its very clear and out in the open right now.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah. Can't have you being miserable like me.
Just be your normal miserable self.
Have to admit....that was pretty good!

It's such a fascinating psychology....observing others play Internet Psychologist. What kinda mess is going on their head?

Oh wait....dang...i just did it too. :rolleyes: :banghead:

Well you know what I mean!:laugh:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
thats his own fault he had a clear path out of clown town and took the money....I dont have sympathy that he gets hate i do think its funny fans think he is the Cowboys problem though..lol
Part of it. Since that one guy got run out of town for saying he wouldn't get re-signed....blaming just dak is few and very far between.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Theyre not all idiots
At some point maybe just maybe consider that Dak is significantly limited

Linehan, Moore, and Schottenheimer.

None of those guys are legitimately good OCs. Linehan legit sucked and Schottenheimer is having the same problems here he had in Seattle.

Yeah there’s the Dak factor and I agree with that but it’s not correct to pretend he’s had elite OCs during his tenure.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Linehan, Moore, and Schottenheimer.

None of those guys are legitimately good OCs. Linehan legit sucked and Schottenheimer is having the same problems here he had in Seattle.

Yeah there’s the Dak factor and I agree with that but it’s not correct to pretend he’s had elite OCs during his tenure.
Other than taking this FO farther than they have gone for the 20 years before he got here is really the only thing he can be blamed for...nothing about his actual play has been a long term detriment to this franchise...same for Romo they are just the popular punching bags for people who dont want to see Jerry for who he really is...An owner that has been clowning us fans for longer than we care to admit...