Dak's next contract?

RS12

Reaction score
Whats the rush? Nothing to even consider at this point, let 2018 play out. Looks to me like he is being set up for failure based on the current coaching staff.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
the games are still hitting 20 mil viewers or more in some games, the markets that matter. They may be down from previous years but NFL viewing standards are far superior than anything else on TV
But all the ways to maintain or grow revenues are not hits with the fans

Expansion, international games, 18 game schedule, more playoffs will water down the product even more

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Garoppolo just signed the largest contract in the history of the NFL. How exactly does that happen? I get that he has potential but damn.

What sort of contract will Dak sign if he has a pretty good year this year, say comparable to his rookie year?

Correct me if i am wrong but Dak signed a 4 year deal as a 4th round pick, right? He would be a restricted free agent in year 5?
Huh come again??? What contract???? Dak's contract we do what re-sign him... why?
Unless a miracle happens Dak will probably be off the team by the time his contract expires....:omg:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the Cowboys get a couple of average WRs to replace the current garbage, then Dak will likely get the biggest contract in NFL history.

Funny stuff here great humor poster ........lol....they better get a WR like the guy below but Dak will probably over throw him also....then blame him that he couldn't get separation...

the-flash.jpg

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
they are always room on a team for a bus driver. he will be somewhere maybe as a backup. Team are always looking for a guy who can do just enough not to lose every game.. ala Weeden.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Funny stuff here great humor poster ........lol....they better get a WR like the guy below but Dak will probably over throw him also....then blame him that he couldn't get separation...

the-flash.jpg
CZ Rookie, don't be disrespectful like some of the turd nomads.

Travis Frederick runs better routes in pre-game warmups than Dez runs in games.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Dak better develop quickly into an elite or at least top 10 QB. We won’t be able to afford as much talent around him once we sign him to a 100 million+ and then sign Elliott.

Top paid QB must elevate those around them not needing as much elite talent for support.

Unless you think we’ll get Dak cheap. At this point I’d pay Elliott more than Prescott.

Proof

Reaction score
They should really exempt qb contracts from the cap.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
hum I must be reading different posts, it seems like Dak gets a pass [but couldn't hit anybody] and the entire team and coaches gets the blame.. hum
People definitely see what they want to see. It's just a shame grownups im assuming are making thinkgs up like little kids though. Dak the only one getting blame? Please that isn't based in any type of reality lol. Dak, Dez, coaching, ownership have all gotten blame but it's only Dak? Ok

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
You are not really big on making friends, are you.

Just an observation, but your posts happen to be some of the most sarcastic and rudest on this site.

But, hey if that is what gets you off.................carry on
I have a dog

I just don't suffer fools

People come at me I gotta go Silverback