Dak's odds of winning the championship at 31?

davidr295

Reaction score
Those ranking it are doing a very poor job. It has everything to do w/ who's in the GM box.

Just look at last year. If Jerry takes a LB instead of the really bad drafting of Schoonmaker, there's a good chance we beat GB. It's the GM. Everything else is only peripherals.
Lol

davidr295

Reaction score
Reread the post and delete your post from further embarrassment.
The only emerassmnent is you. Literally as
I’m sorry…what? :laugh:

And who laughs at me? Drop names…laughing at me….that hurts….id like to know these names….
Lollololl

Yes laughing at you. When you bring the spell check out we all know your beat. You literally misspelled rex Grossman earlier in the thread and nobody including myself said anything, because it's trivial. Just like all your posts. Embarrassment to cowboys Nation

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The only emerassmnent is you. Literally as

Lollololl

Yes laughing at you. When you bring the spell check out we all know your beat. You literally misspelled rex Grossman earlier in the thread and nobody including myself said anything, because it's trivial. Just like all your posts. Embarrassment to cowboys Nation
Who’s laughing at me? Why every time I ask you a question you pretend like you don’t see it lol? And I laugh at you not because you are dense because you can’t help that. I laugh at you coming for me but can’t get out of your own way to do it. :laugh: It’s sad yet funny.

davidr295

Reaction score
Who’s laughing at me? Why every time I ask you a question you pretend like you don’t see it lol? And I laugh at you not because you are dense because you can’t help that. I laugh at you coming for me but can’t get out of your own way to do it. :laugh: It’s sad yet funny.
Hahahahahaha

Run along rabbit hole

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
It’s not. One thing I’ve grown to know about Jerry is he doesn’t scare about history or stats. They think they are the exception.
Something interesting I just noticed..........
  • Troy Aikman's career ended with four losing seasons ( actually 3 and 1 tie ) after age 30
  • Tony Romo's 13-year career ended with only 2 winning seasons and 2 ties after age 30.
I know it doesn't mean anything but Dak will be 31 this month and expecting a 3-4 year new extension. I am now 100% convinced SOMETHING has soured the relationship/partnership ( whatever you wanna call it ) between Dak and Jerry/Stephen. For them to take a chance on him walking AND eating $55M cap speaks volumes IMO. In other words, if they BOTH wanted the extension completed......it would have been done a long time ago IMO. No way things get to this when there is harmony and both parties want each other.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/A/AikmTr00.htm
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RomoTo00.htm

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Burner account. Exposed.
Yeah, that's all you have since you have been exposed. You gaslight and rabbit hole the whole forum because you have nothing else better to do. Take your little burner account stuff and go see a doctor about your condition.

Dak sucks, burn that honey bunch.