Dak's performance vs Lions (2022)

Momanpr100

Reaction score
I don't think you're a Dak hater.... I just believe you're one of those "cowboys fans" who would be praising and drooling all over Rush if he had the same stats and outcome as Dak today.

You're happy we won i guess, but you would've probably preferred if the win didn't happen on Daks watch.

I get it bro....
Which will make him a hater lol.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Oh Rush brought them back and not the run game and defense..... See the double standard yet

Cooper Rush during the 2 TD drives: 8 of 10 for 95 yards and 1 TD

Dak (3 TD drives vs. Lions): 7 of 8 for 68 yards and 1 TD

The double standard is people that slammed Rush when his 2 drives brought Dallas back to within 3 early in the 4th quarter while congratulating Dak for his play when both QB's had similar stats in the above comparison. The fact is that both QB's were aided by the running game and defense but Rush got slammed and Dak gets applause so that's the double standard people want stopped as it's BS.

GINeric

Reaction score

The double standard is people that slammed Rush when his 2 drives brought Dallas back to within 3 early in the 4th quarter while congratulating Dak for his play when both QB's had similar stats in the above comparison. The fact is that both QB's were aided by the running game and defense but Rush got slammed and Dak gets applause so that's the double standard people want stopped as it's BS.

Stop confusing your kids. How are they going to learn how to follow and root for a team when you're sitting there on the couch wearing a Cowboys jersey and rooting against the Cowboys???

Im calling CPS!!!

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
First of all, Dak already won a playoff game.... so thats dead....

Secondly.... if the Lions were so bad, how did they almost beat the 6-0 Eagles, the 5-1 Vikings and the 4-3 Seahawks??? While your thinking of a spin for that, check this out.....

Dak owns Washington and does great against the Giants..... Cooper Rush led us to wins over The Commanders AND the Giants..... Aaron Rodgers loss to both the Giants and Commanders this year.

One more for ya.... who do you think has the tougher defense, the Lions or the Panthers????

I would say the Lions.... but guess what???? The sorry *** rebuilding with an interim head coach and McCaffrey-less Panthers team held Brady to just 3 points yesterday.....

Care to explain all of this to us without moving any goal posts???
It's always the same thing with these guys.

They cheer when Dak broke his ankle and Dalton came in, they cheer for Rush. It was said that Rush is much better than Dak. Flip flop from they want stats but then say wins.

It's a double standard and that only happens when you dislike a player. Not for their football ability but it could they are fans of a rival school he went to, or they wanted a different QB like Wentz, or they want to be right about what they said about Dak before the draft, or they are still upset about Romo losing his job to Dak.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Stop confusing your kids. How are they going to learn how to follow and root for a team when you're sitting there on the couch wearing a Cowboys jersey and rooting against the Cowboys???

Im calling CPS!!!

Keep amusing yourself and crossing a line that you will not be held accountable for given your BS viewpoints align with the powers to be.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score

Not a single one of you guys said anything bad about Rush in that game when he threw 3 picks. Had Dak done that it would been a 50 page thread bashing about how bad he is.

The double standard is some of these guys praise other QBs but bash Dak. Just grade everybody on the same scale instead of more harshly on ones you dislike.

GINeric

Reaction score
Keep amusing yourself and crossing a line that you will not be held accountable for given your BS viewpoints align with the powers to be.

How did I cross a line??? Saying that you are confusing your kids by cheering against the team who's jersey you're wearing in front of them????

Thats crossing the line????? Bro... i knew you were soft, but you REALLY have to Man up and stop crying over nothing. You're acting like i talked about or insulted your kids. No. Thats not what i did. Im showing you how much of a hypocrite you are and they unfortunately have to witness it first hand watching you watch football every Sunday.

Damn, you really are a real life male Karen.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What did you not understand about ... they spent the bye week changing up their defense? They figured it out, made adjustments in the 2nd half.
But that does not change your narrative though will it. Let us revisit this after the next 10 games. My bet is you and others will be back in the word work.
Adjusted their defense during the bye week please as in rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic

How does that change why dak threw the football into a crowd twice?

Then the OC gifted him a TD to fix his stats.

Trust me, even you won't need 10 games.

Momanpr100

Reaction score
Dak plays defense now? Dak held Detroit to only 6 points? This pile of poop gets deeper and deeper by the minute. This Dak led offense looked very similar to the Rush led offense we saw the last 5 weeks, but suddenly its Dak carrying the team when it was the defense carrying Rush prior to yesterday. No surprise, we all knew things would be twisted that way.

Whatever..... a win is a win.

Yesterday looked identical to the previous 5 weeks. The offense looked like crap for the 5 weeks Rush was out there and it looked like crap yesterday.
You have no reading comprehension, he said the Cowboys led by Dak. Now whats the keyword in that sentence, come on you can do it just like in school

Momanpr100

Reaction score
How did I cross a line??? Saying that you are confusing your kids by cheering against the team who's jersey you're wearing in front of them????

Thats crossing the line????? Bro... i knew you were soft, but you REALLY have to Man up and stop crying over nothing. You're acting like i talked about or insulted your kids. No. Thats not what i did. Im showing you how much of a hypocrite you are and they unfortunately have to witness it first hand watching you watch football every Sunday.

Damn, you really are a real life male Karen.
For future reference, a male Karen is a Ken lol. But spot on by you

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Adjusted their defense during the bye week please as in rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic

How does that change why dak threw the football into a crowd twice?

Then the OC gifted him a TD to fix his stats.

Trust me, even you won't need 10 games.

Take off the Dak blinders. So Cooper Rush did not throw into a crowd. Seem he did it on a higher % than Dak. Both lucky not to have been picked. Oh, wait, Cooper was 3 times in the Eagles game.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Dak is back, torching bad teams.

Before his injury (which occured with 6 minutes left in the game) against the Bucs, he managed 3 points. Excuses were made such as "Bucs had the best defense in the league"

Yet just yesterday, Carolina's 3rd string QB was able to beat the Bucs 21-3.

Proof

Reaction score
The fact you bring up my military service and then name call on a football group shows more about your lack of character than mine.

right right... you weren't just telling folks they were "slurping" and "pathetic" lmao. nothing worse then a thin skinned, pearl clutching, hypocrite

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Screenshot-20221024-021447.jpg

Screenshot-20221024-021400.jpg

Dak's game stats: 19 of 25 attempts, 207 passing yards, 76.0% completions, 8.3 average passing yards/completion, 1 TD, 0 INTs, 2 sacks, 113.3 passer rating.

Solid numbers, and as Romo said yesterday, he’s going to need a few games to catch his rhythm.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
he had a few throws that were out of position and he got better as the game wore on. He looked like he was forcing some of the deep throws and reads got better as the game progressed

He’s trending in the right way and I was so happy to see him get late td to build some confidence. If he can keep building I think this team might be able to do something we haven’t seen in a long long time
I didn't see any rust.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It's always the same thing with these guys.

They cheer when Dak broke his ankle and Dalton came in, they cheer for Rush. It was said that Rush is much better than Dak. Flip flop from they want stats but then say wins.

It's a double standard and that only happens when you dislike a player. Not for their football ability but it could they are fans of a rival school he went to, or they wanted a different QB like Wentz, or they want to be right about what they said about Dak before the draft, or they are still upset about Romo losing his job to Dak.
:hammer::hammer:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Not a single one of you guys said anything bad about Rush in that game when he threw 3 picks. Had Dak done that it would been a 50 page thread bashing about how bad he is.

The double standard is some of these guys praise other QBs but bash Dak. Just grade everybody on the same scale instead of more harshly on ones you dislike.

If Dak did that, it would still be called "garbage time" stats by many on this forum, due to the Cowboys still losing and all some would focus on are the 3 INTs or missed throws Dak made, which led to the Cowboys going down 20 points to the Eagles, if the team was in the same position with him as they were with Cooper Rush against Philly.

Yet Dak critics act like their side doesn't have double standards when it comes to judging Dak and judging other QBs. "Almost comebacks" never counted with many Dak critics, since their claim would still be all that matters is whether or not the Cowboys won the game. And before they say "The difference is one is being paid 40 million." They were still holding Dak to big expectations and standards during his first 1-3 seasons. Yet says Cooper Rush should be getting cut slack, after being in the NFL as a back up since 2017.

Jipper

Reaction score
I didn't see any rust.

You must be the only one bud, I've listened to as much analysis on the game as I can find and nearly all showed that he missed some reads and throws demonstrating rust esp in the first half. He improved as the game got on and hopefully comes out even better against Chicago

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I'm not criticizing or celebrating Dak beyond this game.
He did enough to deliver a victory. Great for him and welcome back.
But you, I and everyone else know that the now 1-5 Lions are not the ultimate litmus test for Dak and his legacy as a Cowboys quarterback.
There are even bigger games coming up.
He has more tests before him.
We'll see what he's made of and whether he's up to the task.
Until then ... go Cowboys and go Dak! :flagwave:

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You must be the only one bud, I've listened to as much analysis on the game as I can find and nearly all showed that he missed some reads and throws demonstrating rust esp in the first half. He improved as the game got on and hopefully comes out even better against Chicago
Just looked like Dak to me.