Game Day Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants | Pregame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shabazz

Reaction score
Here we go gents, gonna pull five in a row starting tonight
7 in a row sounds more realistic

Giants, Steelers, Lions, Niners, Falcons Eagles Texans

7 incredibly winnable games against teams that can't run the ball nor stop the run

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Me waiting for the game to start.....

360_F_265538895_WKoJSuah5G9us6Y53Zar1m8302IhkgG7.jpg

Aven8

Reaction score
Been raining all day supposedly. Field could be sloppy tonight

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Did they call anyone up from the PS for this game on a short week? If the Boys don't get off to a strong start, on both sides of the ball, this will be a long game. Let's hope they are embarrassed by their last 2 games and man up.

Go Cowboys!
Surely not cook as we are happy with what we have

RonnieT24

Reaction score
The Giants HAVE to be smelling the blood in the water because the blueprint is more than obvious on how to beat us.

Dak and Ceedee have to play the the 90 Million Dollar Men that they're being paid and this should be the " Get Right" game............right?
If they can't snap out of against the G-men it's time to start thinking about draft position. Need to come out of the gate attacking the defense not feeling around in the dark like we've never seen this opponent before that's for damn sure.

shabazz

Reaction score
If they can't snap out of against the G-men it's time to start thinking about draft position. Need to come out of the gate attacking the defense not feeling around in the dark like we've never seen this opponent before that's for damn sure.
As bad as the defense has been there's been an expectation that our offense should be scoring more as well but it's been almost as bad as the defense especially in terms of slow starts

I don't expect it because I've seen our less than mediocre RB corp, lack of depth in the WR corp and average offensive line play

I've been waiting for equal balance on both sides of the ball and now I'm finally seeing it, lol

Hurray for our Kicker and Punter though........

Status
Not open for further replies.