Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Pittsburgh Steelers | Postgame Thread

cowboyec

Reaction score
We've been saying that all year most of us like me said you need to give Rico the ball 17 times every game no matter what the situation is he needs the ball he runs better the more he carries it.. Look man I think lamb and Prescott are feeling the pressure of getting these contracts and they're trying to do a little too much and they're a little too emotional I think they're gonna be fine they win the game like this I guarantee they're going out for some steaks and they're gonna high 5 each other hug each other and they're gonna be alright this happens in the heat of battles and I'm not worried about it I'd be worried about it if it didn't bother them when mistakes are made I mean did you not see Bo Nix yelling at Sean Payton I mean that's a rookie getting in his head coach's face this happens and I get what you're saying but lamb's gonna be fine Prescott and lamb they're gonna be fine
we have a history of emotional 88's.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Big win for Dallas…still on pace for 9-8. :flagwave:
Still on pace for 5-12.....I seriously doubt we win another game until Thanksgiving vs the Giants....then one more vs Carolina. Don't kid yourself...this is a really bad football team....and the schedule is about to get brutal.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They’re stupid enough to have been calling for Rush and Lance all game. There's no credit coming
There’s some ridiculous fans here. I’m sure some are disappointed with the win just because Dak got it done with the game on the line. It’s screws up their Dak chokes agenda.

Reactions: CWR

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
That was a big awesome win.
It was a great ending to an ugly game, which probably makes it an great win. But to be real, 6-3 in the third quarter in today's NFL? If the defense didn't step up that last drive heroics wouldn't have mattered. We tried to give this win to the stealers at several points of the game. A better opponent wouldn't have looked a gift horse in the mouth.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Why is Zeke on this team if it isn't for short yardage and goal line situations?

This coaching staff does everything they can to make things as hard as possible.
Yeah this might be it for him. If he’s not the short yardage back then what is he? And they are doing something odd with Cook. Like they are holding him.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Is it ironic that we're supposed to lose this game but now we're going back and saying we should have won by more if it wasn't for the mistakes we should've blew them out is that what really what we're gonna do now instead of be appreciate how tough this win was on the road in the weather with the ladies injuries attrition short handed against Pittsburgh who is 3 and one by the way in their house and we beat them against all odds that should be the story we were supposed to lose
Pittsburgh's defense is for real, especially at home. They held the Chargers to 10 a couple of weeks ago at home. They had the fluke last week against the Colts, but we're the only other team to score 20 on them so far this year.

plasticman

Reaction score
Hey Everybody!

Remember the Cowboys-49ers NFC championship game in the 1981 season in which the Cowboys lost by one point when Joe Montana threw "The Catch?"

Does history refuse to give Joe Montana credit for that victory because he threw 3 interceptions and had 1 fumble in that game?

Give Dak his due!!!

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Still on pace for 5-12.....I seriously doubt we win another game until Thanksgiving vs the Giants....then one more vs Carolina. Don't kid yourself...this is a really bad football team....and the schedule is about to get brutal.
Lions beat us unless they choke. 9ers look bad and Eagles/Falcons are winnable games. I predict 2-2

Cmac

Reaction score
Is it ironic that we're supposed to lose this game but now we're going back and saying we should have won by more if it wasn't for the mistakes we should've blew them out is that what really what we're gonna do now instead of be appreciate how tough this win was on the road in the weather with the ladies injuries attrition short handed against Pittsburgh who is 3 and one by the way in their house and we beat them against all odds that should be the story we were supposed to lose
Dak recovered a costly fumble by Dowdle and I'm not sure 88 would have made an attempt.....we're not a good team, but I'm glad I saw guys still fighting. Cee Dee is the one who should get questioned.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The idiot announcer said we were going to commercial break, so I went to the bathroom. Then I heard some commotion on my TV. I was like WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? I ran back in and Mike Tomlin was cringing and Mike McCarthy was celebrating. I was mad that I missed it, but I'll take it. Of all people, Tolbert came through in the clutch. Dak redeemed himself. The team overcame a million injuries and friction between Dak and CeeDee. The defense came to play. This was a gut check victory on the road against a hostile crowd (although Cowboys Nation represented). Welcome to RB1 Rico Suave Dowdle. Luepke is the man! Fergie came through several times. The offensive line was just good enough. You talk about a team win. It should have been a lot easier. Honestly, we should've had a 30 burger, but 20 - 17 it is. After waiting an hour and a half, the Cowboys made it worth our while. Tyrus Wheat (I think that's his name) made a few plays out there. I know it's still early, but I'm so relieved that we pulled this one off. 3 -2. One game at a time.