Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Pittsburgh Steelers | Postgame Thread

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I think the whole team deserves a pat on the back I mean hunter Rico I mean there were some great tackles and some great pass rush I mean our pass rush seem to be better than it was and I realized this was the Pittsburgh Steelers we were playing they didn't they don't have a prototypical pass offense but the team stepped up injuries Hoffman bass I mean you're not gonna give them dudes credit the whole team stepped up not just Ferguson tobert & rico had their welcome to the Dallas cowboy moments.
My post wasn’t about them it was about Ferguson and his great 3rd down play. Why do you feel the need to correct me?

CWR

Reaction score
There’s some ridiculous fans here. I’m sure some are disappointed with the win just because Dak got it done with the game on the line. It’s screws up their Dak chokes agenda.
A lot of guys are stuck in the 5th quarter of the GB game. Can't remember who said it, but it's true. Lol

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dak recovered a costly fumble by Dowdle and I'm not sure 88 would have made an attempt.....we're not a good team, but I'm glad I saw guys still fighting. Cee Dee is the one who should get questioned.
We're not a good team yet it's always sometimes takes a season the *** **** Packers last year bro starting the season out what three and six I mean like barely hanging on I seen the Rams do it too we were three and five in 2018 sometimes it takes a game like this to turn the season around short handed you probably should've lost the game and you didn't you're on the road in a hostile environment outdoors everything's going against you and you find a way pull it out and by the way this is a three in one team on the road in prime time you do realize that right a tough team that they say normally you're not supposed to win

blueblood70

Reaction score
My post wasn’t about them it was about Ferguson and his great 3rd play. Why do you feel the need to correct me?
Not correct don't get **** hurt I'm not correcting you I'm adding to it I'm saying it's a great team effort so I don't wanna just give one player his own thread I wanna make sure everybody knows this was an awesome game top to bottom with a lot of substitutes in there I mean even Spanns ford for the other tight end I mean that dude was like catching balls we weren't expecting scoot maker hunter everybody man everybody got in it

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Even though we only scored 20, I kind of liked what we saw from this receiving corps overall without Cooks. Pittsburgh wanted to take Lamb away, and Tolbert and Turpin stepped up. Even Brooks had a big catch or two.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Everyone had them as a better team on the road. These are crucial especially the tough games where you get punched and you actually fight back. With your backups.
The offense didn't fight back until the final drive, though. They were trying to give it away through much of the game. The Defense kept us in it. There would've been no chance for heroics if it wasn't for them. This game shows a lot to be concerned about for those who look beyond one game.

plasticman

Reaction score
I'm reading all the titles to these new threads and if I didn't know the outcome of the game, I would swear the Cowboys got crushed.

Can we enjoy this victory for 12 hours?