News: Damar Hamlin Injury thread (Breathing Tube Removed!)

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Basically, medically-induced coma right now. Run tests, monitor vitals, pray that brain activity is unimpeded.

If I were to speculate, Bills will stay overnight, game will be played tomorrow night barring any turn for the worse and fans would keep their stubs for re-entry.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Basically, medically-induced coma right now. Run tests, monitor vitals, pray that brain activity is unimpeded.

If I were to speculate, Bills will stay overnight, game will be played tomorrow night barring any turn for the worse and fans would keep their stubs for re-entry.
I get it’s a business and a sport but I can’t even fathom playing this game. Just terrible news…

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Praying for Hamlin to come out safe.

Was this caused by the tackling technique. Because it felt like a regular tackle. The way the game is played will change if it was tackling technique.
It looked like a clean hit to me.

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
After seeing this, players have every right to get maxiumum guaranteed money, mainly contact players such as running backs, wrs, linemen. Heck with the cap. They are putting their bodies and lives on the field.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
ESPN just said no press conference tonight

It's far too early to know. That's about all you'd get from a press conference at this point. May not really know for sure for a couple of days and until they can rule out anoxic brain injury. If you hear those the words at all, it's not going to be good.

Aven8

Reaction score
The scariest part was how everyone on the field knew something was wrong immediately

I actually said to my wife that they must be performing CPR when they were showing shots from the end zone soon after. Very sad

TWOK11

Reaction score
There’s not going to be anything definitive unless he just dies for about 48 hours. That’s when they’ll know if he suffered any brain damage.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Hopefully this means rumors of him stabilizing are true

I fear the opposite. They would update quickly with good news. Vitals normal but still not breathing on his own doesn’t sound good to me.