Twitter: Dan Orlovsky's Lists Of QBs You Win Games With And QBs You Win Games Because Of In The NFL

Rayman70

Reaction score
This Orlovsky dude just said that Dak hasn't been the same since Demarco Murray left Dallas.
Exactly!! Do fans realize DAK NEVER PLAYED WITH DEMARCO MURRAY???!!!!!!! And these fans STILL listen to Dan and take him seriously? OMG!

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is the year Dak will either move up into the next category or drop out

hoping for the best

Rayman70

Reaction score
Derek Carr is on his list of guys that u win BECAUSE OF.. Further Confirmation Dan is a hack.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
This is the year Dak will either move up into the next category or drop out

hoping for the best
We all hope he will move up, but I think most don't expect him to get better when everything around him has gotten watered down, at least on paper. We never seen him recover after the Broncos showed what to do to neutralize the offense. If Dak would have recovered after that then I could see where people could have hope, but he literally never did. It wasn't an injury like some desperately want to believe. Nobody, besides the most desperate of Dallas Prescott fans, run with that narrative. I think after next season is in the books even the most diehard Dak supports will start to see the writing on the wall.

I believe Dak's stats next year will look something like: 4,100 yards, 27 TDs, 13 INTS in route to leading the Cowboys to an 8-9 record.

There is nobody, even the fakest of Dak supports, that would bet the house on him moving up.

They'll say he is going to move up, but they'd NEVER in a million years put anything on the line to back it up.

basel90

Reaction score
We all hope he will move up, but I think most don't expect him to get better when everything around him has gotten watered down, at least on paper. We never seen him recover after the Broncos showed what to do to neutralize the offense. If Dak would have recovered after that then I could see where people could have hope, but he literally never did. It wasn't an injury like some desperately want to believe. Nobody, besides the most desperate of Dallas Prescott fans, run with that narrative. I think after next season is in the books even the most diehard Dak supports will start to see the writing on the wall.

I believe Dak's stats next year will look something like: 4,100 yards, 27 TDs, 13 INTS in route to leading the Cowboys to an 8-9 record.

There is nobody, even the fakest of Dak supports, that would bet the house on him moving up.

They'll say he is going to move up, but they'd NEVER in a million years put anything on the line to back it up.
very true . Dak's decline is well documented and will continue into next season which will hover around 8-9 or 7-10 unfortunately. Jerry probably knows this by now
Even Dak's staunchest supporters in the media , Stephen A, Shannon sharpe etc etc, have mentioned he is not even in the top 3 on the roster and ranked him at 15 -17 th in the league among QBs. You cannot make 42 million and not be in the top 3 in your team as PFT reports . That is embarrassing for the cowboys and for Dak.
I think Jerry gave up to political correctness and to commercial pressures when he gave dak that deal.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
very true . Dak's decline is well documented and will continue into next season which will hover around 8-9 or 7-10 unfortunately. Jerry probably knows this by now
Even Dak's staunchest supporters in the media , Stephen A, Shannon sharpe etc etc, have mentioned he is not even in the top 3 on the roster and ranked him at 15 -17 th in the league among QBs. You cannot make 42 million and not be in the top 3 in your team as PFT reports . That is embarrassing for the cowboys and for Dak.
I think Jerry gave up to political correctness and to commercial pressures when he gave dak that deal.
Jerry will never admit it, but he regrets that contract.

Jerry thinks with his heart more than his brain most of the time.

Qcard

Reaction score

I will IF Dak Prescott stats are 5000 Yards 30TDs 10 INTS 12-13 Record with Play-off Berth will @MountaineerCowboy LEAVE Cowboys Zone till 2023 OTAs?

Will @MountaineerCowboy take the bet???

Qcard

Reaction score
Jerry gave in to Cultural Awareness and Leadership......

We can blame Wentz for Dak's Contract:lmao2:

basel90

Reaction score
Jerry will never admit it, but he regrets that contract.

Jerry thinks with his heart more than his brain most of the time.
i recall Stephen on the radio hesitating to cross the 35 mil a year limit with dak during that contract negociation. He specifically said on air , Dak lacks a super bowl or CCG appearance on his resume and cannot be included in the same tier with Wilson and Mahomes and Rodgers . Of course many in the media pushed back saying how elite dak was blah blah . It was obvious Jerry caved in .
By the way Roger Staubach and Aikman advocated jerry pays him 40 mil plus!!! You wonder why.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I will IF Dak Prescott stats are 5000 Yards 30TDs 10 INTS 12-13 Record with Play-off Berth will @MountaineerCowboy LEAVE Cowboys Zone till 2023 OTAs?

Will @MountaineerCowboy take the bet???
Are you saying IF Dak don't reach those stats, and the Cowboys don't win 13 games, you'll stay away until 2023 OTAs and if all that does happen then I have to stay away until 2023 OTAs?

I want to be clear here.

Qcard

Reaction score
Are you saying IF Dak don't reach those stats, and the Cowboys don't win 13 games, you'll stay away until 2023 OTAs and if all that does happen then I have to stay away until 2023 OTAs?

I want to be clear here.
Yes!!
As soon as either marker is meet or not meet the loser is benched from Zone until OTAs May 2023:thumbup:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yes!!
As soon as either marker is meet or not meet the loser is benched from Zone until May OTA 2023:thumbup:
Wait, so he don't have to hit all the markers? Just 1 of them? lol

I was under the impression that he had to get at least 5,000 yards, 30 TDs, and 10 or less INTS all together plus the Cowboys had to win 13 games.