Dan Quinn and Commanders projected to steal RB Tony Pollard from Cowboys via free agency

shabazz

Reaction score
His dad being a scout was part of the reason, but not the only reason. He obviously has some talent but he’s too small.
He'd be perfect for the new deballed Pro Bowl game, though

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
AC sure loves following the commanders and what they are doing. Maybe you should follow Quinn and Pollard and leave to your new team. Take the one who chokes with you.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
wow that would be a nice bow tie on end of this season....just tag Pollard and get a bruiser in the draft...Pollard is still too good and has way too much tread on

those tires still....fast and slippery and strong...dont let Quinn or Commanders embarrass us even more ...please Jerry??????
They have not embarrassed us at all.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
AC sure loves following the commanders and what they are doing. Maybe you should follow Quinn and Pollard and leave to your new team. Take the one who chokes with you.
If the Deadskins choose right with 2nd overall pick they could be set for 10-15 years .

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Pollard leaves rather to Washington or any other team. It would not be a steal.
Man the media loves to make crap up.

Pollard will not be worth tagging again. I may be ok if they bring him back for no more than half of what he made, and that is pushing it.
But still draft a RB as well.

Right now they don't have the cap room for them to embarrass themselves to tag him. That is the good thing about being over the cap for now.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have a feeling Pollard will have a big year. Wherever he is. He needed a year to come back from that injury.

I could easily see him gashing us twice next year in injun colors.