Dan Quinn still has no answer for what went wrong against the Packers

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
He knows, but he's moved on and doesn't need to revisit this and throw guys under the bus

The personnel here is subpar

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
You're a very brave keyboard warrior. Maybe drop the attitude down a few notches and your brain will begin to work. Starting off with "bs" and finishing with "get real" then adding a "bone head" is not a back and forth discussion. You wouldn't speak that way to many people in person, at least not for long.

As I stated at the start of this wonderful discussion with
you and your tourette syndrome, the whole team looked bad. I even included the kicker who finally missed a FG.

The defense gave up a 9 minute drive to start the game.
Go back and look at Dak's expression while down 7-0 before taking the field. Ask yourself if you've ever seen Brady, Mahomes or any of the greats look like that.
I'll help you out, you haven't. Not down 7-0 with more than three quarters to play and at home.

Yes, down 20-0, 27-0, 34-10, 41-16 and 48-16 the defense quit. Why, you may ask? Because the offense wasn't scoring, at least not for its own team. One sustained drive instead of TWO first half picks would've changed the complexion of the whole game. Maybe they still lose in a shoot out, but at least GB would've kept in their defensive starters.

If you don't know by now that the NFL is ALL about the QB, perhaps you should shut your hole instead of calling
complete strangers names on the internet, tough guy.
Gotta love someone criticizing someone for being a “keyboard warrior” and then subtly threatening them the next sentence…oh the irony. Pot meet kettle.

Again…dak sucked that game. So did the defense. When You talk about “knowing by now about the nfl” the implication is that you apparently do (doubtful) but if true then you’d know the nfl is a team game. You win and lose as a team. disregarding for a moment you shouldn’t compare dak or any QB today to mahomes or really anyone to Tom brady because it’s absolutely silly and ridiculous the chiefs don’t win this year without Chris jones and the defense- an example you brought up on your last post. Mahomes needed the defense just as much as the defense needed him.

Your logic doesn’t even make sense. We know the defense wasn’t ready to play before dak even stepped foot on the field by the opening 9 minute drive. it hadn’t nothing to do with his “game face” which btw is impressive you double as a football expert and a body language expert. The defense also had a chance after halftime to get a stop and get some momentum back for the team after we kicked a field goal and it didn’t.

The playoffs were a team loss. The defense sucked, dak sucked, the coaching sucked. Giving blame to dak and giving the defense a pass for “giving up” is the antithesis (look the word up) of being a “tough guy” tough guy

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Pretty obvious they got caught looking ahead.

Like I’ve said before. This team has got to do a better job at being the gorilla.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score

Like I’ve said before. This team has got to do a better job at being the gorilla.
I disagree , if that is the case that can happen for couple of quick scores , but a better team should adjust and fight back , 27-0 shows that defense was non existent and offense had no backbone .

RoboQB

Reaction score
Gotta love someone criticizing someone for being a “keyboard warrior” and then subtly threatening them the next sentence…oh the irony. Pot meet kettle.

Again…dak sucked that game. So did the defense. When You talk about “knowing by now about the nfl” the implication is that you apparently do (doubtful) but if true then you’d know the nfl is a team game. You win and lose as a team. disregarding for a moment you shouldn’t compare dak or any QB today to mahomes or really anyone to Tom brady because it’s absolutely silly and ridiculous the chiefs don’t win this year without Chris jones and the defense- an example you brought up on your last post. Mahomes needed the defense just as much as the defense needed him.

Your logic doesn’t even make sense. We know the defense wasn’t ready to play before dak even stepped foot on the field by the opening 9 minute drive. it hadn’t nothing to do with his “game face” which btw is impressive you double as a football expert and a body language expert. The defense also had a chance after halftime to get a stop and get some momentum back for the team after we kicked a field goal and it didn’t.

The playoffs were a team loss. The defense sucked, dak sucked, the coaching sucked. Giving blame to dak and giving the defense a pass for “giving up” is the antithesis (look the word up) of being a “tough guy” tough guy
My point was nobody would bother having a discussion with you. And yes, some may decide to get physical.

Unfortunately, I can't get it through your thick skull that the defense quit. That is FAR from giving them a "pass".
I'm one of many to make the comments about Dak in the 1st quarter down 7-0. Maybe, if "Kurt Warner" said it, you'd believe it.

You completely whiffed on the Chris Jones comment.
Not one person has announced Jones as "3-time SB Champion". The public and the press focus on QBs because they ultimately decide a team's fate. Jones didn't throw a TD pass in OT. Most people have already forgotten who caught it. But everyone knows who threw it. Guess who the SB MVP was.

Clearly, your style is to insult anyone that doesn't think like you. Now, you're claiming I don't know the NFL and saying my logic doesn't make sense. Since all you're doing is tossing insults, I think we're done here. You'd never act like this towards a MODERATOR.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
My point was nobody would bother having a discussion with you. And yes, some may decide to get physical.

Unfortunately, I can't get it through your thick skull that the defense quit. That is FAR from giving them a "pass".
I'm one of many to make the comments about Dak in the 1st quarter down 7-0. Maybe, if "Kurt Warner" said it, you'd believe it.

You completely whiffed on the Chris Jones comment.
Not one person has announced Jones as "3-time SB Champion". The public and the press focus on QBs because they ultimately decide a team's fate. Jones didn't throw a TD pass in OT. Most people have already forgotten who caught it. But everyone knows who threw it. Guess who the SB MVP was.

Clearly, your style is to insult anyone that doesn't think like you. Now, you're claiming I don't know the NFL and saying my logic doesn't make sense. Since all you're doing is tossing insults, I think we're done here. You'd never act like this towards a MODERATOR.
I couldn’t care less about Kurt Warner lol. I understand your point completely, it’s that the defense gave up essentially because they had no belief or confidence in dak. It’s 100% a cop out and ridiculous and gives them no accountability. Which is why I can’t take that take seriously- nor would anyone worth a salt.

“Guys look at daks face over there I’m done” is so ridiculous. They had just gotten ran through like crap through a goose. The defense got exposed independent of how poorly dak played. While Chris jones didn’t throw the touchdown pass he did make the red zone stop to force San Fran into a field goal instead of 7- which allowed the chiefs to win with a touchdown and yes while quarterbacks ultimately fall on the sword and get the credit and praise, our defense being horrendous against Green Bay wasn’t on dak.

And we can agree to disagree and move on for sure. Anyone who brings up a “moderator” clearly screams too tough for me lol. Have a great day! Go cowboys

MyFairLady

Reaction score

I also disagree. That team was done. They would have very happily not played the game at all. There was no intentions of playing again the next week. None what so ever. This type of attitude is just wishful thinking and enabling.

MikeT22

Reaction score

They were in party-time mode but had this game to get through first.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I couldn’t care less about Kurt Warner lol. I understand your point completely, it’s that the defense gave up essentially because they had no belief or confidence in dak. It’s 100% a cop out and ridiculous and gives them no accountability. Which is why I can’t take that take seriously- nor would anyone worth a salt.

“Guys look at daks face over there I’m done” is so ridiculous. They had just gotten ran through like crap through a goose. The defense got exposed independent of how poorly dak played. While Chris jones didn’t throw the touchdown pass he did make the red zone stop to force San Fran into a field goal instead of 7- which allowed the chiefs to win with a touchdown and yes while quarterbacks ultimately fall on the sword and get the credit and praise, our defense being horrendous against Green Bay wasn’t on dak.

And we can agree to disagree and move on for sure. Anyone who brings up a “moderator” clearly screams too tough for me lol. Have a great day! Go cowboys
Daksters tend to love Kurt Warner.
Dak quit at 7-0. Defense probably quit at 27-0.
Chris Jones will never be as coveted as Mahomes no matter what he does (which was the point).
I placed blame on the entire team in every comment.

Mentioning MODERATOR was to make a point that
you know if you made those comments to one, you'd be benched for an extended period of time. Which shows that you know your behavior is wrong. Unfortunately, my only choices are to ignore you or continue attempting to
show you what a lowly human you're portraying yourself to be. I'll be sure to look for you at the 'Zone family picnic.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Chris Jones will never be as coveted as Mahomes no matter what he does (which was the point).

you know if you made those comments to one, you'd be benched for an extended period of time. Which shows that you know your behavior is wrong. Unfortunately, my only choices are to ignore you or continue attempting to
show you what a lowly human you're portraying yourself to be. I'll be sure to look for you at the 'Zone family picnic.

look forward to a slow dance and maybe some fine wine with you….the best is yet to come

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
I swear he threw that game. I get the daggers being thrown towards the offense and they are deserved but the scheme on defense was ridiculous to the point where it looked like the team was intentionally losing. Soft zone coverage? 6 men in the box against two TE sets? All while down double digits. Really?
You got Dak at QB. You don't need to throw the game.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Was not happy at all with the defense or offense not showing up in that game. Really sucked. Eagles imploded and dallas got the one seed when it looked liked it wasn't gonna happen. Then they play like they did was embarrassing

khiladi

Reaction score

Actually, they hated him as he was slamming Dak. And they’ve ridden him hard when he focused on other issues in his analysis, such as route concepts, as if this mean the never criticized Dak. They tried to ride with this narrative. Warner has always made it clear his videos are for coaching purposes and where he thinks they can get better.

So if he’s criticizing a route concept, it doesn’t mean he’s not criticizing Dak, which he’s done plenty of times, if not way more, Dak’s bad habits..

starman22

Reaction score
I will start my post by stating generically that the whole team sucked, but I wonder how many points the defense would have had to hold GB to, to have a realistic shot at winning this game?

On the flip, how many points would the offense had to score to win this game?

You can't go by final score, we know GB called off the dogs and could have made both offense and defense look even worse.

shabazz

Reaction score
Exposed. Sometimes that comes with the 3rd easiest schedule in the NFL......unless a team is a true contender.

Dallas is currently 3rd tier team being marketed as a 1st.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Actually, they hated him as he was slamming Dak. And they’ve ridden him hard when he focused on other issues in his analysis, such as route concepts, as if this mean the never criticized Dak. They tried to ride with this narrative. Warner has always made it clear his videos are for coaching purposes and where he thinks they can get better.

So if he’s criticizing a route concept, it doesn’t mean he’s not criticizing Dak, which he’s done plenty of times, if not way more, Dak’s bad habits..
Yeah, I think there's one member particularly who loves
to throw out Warner's name all the time. I probably should've left him out of the conversation.