David Helman I would love for this to be Dak's last year in Dallas. (For Dak Prescott's sake.)

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
They've got everything invested in him.

But to be fair, there are quite a few that still believe in him but would open to another option.

It happened with Romo too.....some held on longer than others.
Romo wasn’t coming off an All Pro year and MVP candidate. You guys are so fun.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Romo wasn’t coming off an All Pro year and MVP candidate. You guys are so fun.
He almost kind of was since he had one in 2014 but was injured four games into 2015 and was out for the rest of the year. And in 2014 he was one tenth of one point behind Aaron Rodgers who had one of the statistically best passer ratings on his career, and it wasn’t against the 32nd best pass defenses in the league.

Blitzen

Reaction score
Not disagreeing there. I don’t think he even needs to make a significant jump. He just needs his regular season performances to show up in the postseason and not just against the Buccs.

It’s a massive jump. Replicating numbers gotten vs a bottom tier defense against a top five defense is difficult even for the best QB. Mahomes was barely moving the ball in the second half vs the Ravens. The biggest reason they won that game was because of huge implosions from guys on the Ravens’ offense.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
as long as we have #11 he can do all things
You’re a follower. Nothing wrong with that.

IMG-0501.gif

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Here I'll fix it. 8 All Pros, 2 on the offensive line and his #1 WR.

He. Needs. More. Always.
You’re confusing Pro Bowl selections to All Pro selections. All Pro, like Dak, are the best players at their positions in the NFL. Pro Bowl selections are a level below. I get that you hate Dak and Jerry and hell, the entire team based on your posts, but educate yourself before making a post like this.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It’s a massive jump. Replicating numbers gotten vs a bottom tier defense against a top five defense is difficult even for the best QB. Mahomes was barely moving the ball in the second half vs the Ravens. The biggest reason they won that game was because of huge implosions from guys on the Ravens’ offense.
I mean we can play the stats game….what I’m saying is I need him to be the reason we win and not lose. If that’s 2 touchdowns and 150 yards I’m fine with that.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You’re confusing Pro Bowl selections to All Pro selections. All Pro, like Dak, are the best players at their positions in the NFL. Pro Bowl selections are a level below. I get that you hate Dak and Jerry and hell, the entire team based on your posts, but educate yourself before making a post like this.
Reading this gave me a belly laugh. Thanks.

Jesus.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Here I'll fix it. 8 All Pros, 2 on the offensive line and his #1 WR.

He. Needs. More. Always.
All Pros don’t guarantee success. Maybe regular season but not playoffs. At the end of the day toughness and physicality in the trenches are a must and Cowboys haven’t had it since the 90s. They can have 20 all pros and hit wont matter.