David Helman I would love for this to be Dak's last year in Dallas. (For Dak Prescott's sake.)

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Everything. More better players. More better coaching. More better routes. More better play designs. More better beer in the stands. More. More. More. The Dak, he needs it.
They don’t beed more anything need to focus on the trenches. They had 9 All Pros last year I’d trade some of those for decent rotational linemen.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Qcard

Reaction score
Over the last 8 years, 22 of the 32 teams in the NFL have won 2 or more playoff games. This isn't some rarified air here.
Wow!! That is a different classification for the Participation Trophy Era...

Over the past 8 years only 4 Teams have won the Superbowl.

Over the past 8 years only 4QBs have won the Superbowl.

Over the past 8 years Patrick Mahomes is the only 1st RD pick QB drafted that has won a Superbowl.

Dak Haters have polluted the air with weird narratives
If your point is that Jerry and Stephen suck and can't replicate what the average team in the NFL does, I'm not sure I would disagree with you but if so Dallas is pretty screwed then, right?
What makes you think they won't replicate 3 Seasons 5-11?
How the hell are they going to put a good team around Dak when he is making $60m aav while they are also still paying $40m for his last contract?
Do you remember the 2021 narratives about Prescott....How will Jerry and Stephen build a contending team around a QB making $40M?

:lmao: :lmao:
That's going to take genius level GM'ing. Sounds like you don't think the Cowboys are a bunch of geniuses. . . .
I think Jerry and Stephen are geniuses at LUCKING into franchise QBs:facepalm:

Qcard

Reaction score
He did draft Troy Aikman-turned out pretty well. Which QB have they selected in the first round since then?
Is your question insinuating the Cowboys would have been better off with Johnny Manziel and Paxton Lynch? These are the QBs Jerry wanted?

Or are you fantasizing that Carson Wentz in Dallas would be better Lockerroom leader? Or Josh Allen wouldn't lead the league in Turnovers? Or Joe Burrow would not be injury prone and have more 4th QTR playoff TDs than Bengals defense?

Dak Haters live in an alternate reality that Dallas Cowboys 1st RD draft pick in the NIL care about Cowboys History!!! :lmao:

RoboQB

Reaction score

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Ok. I can’t educate you on math so have at it. :laugh:
No math needed. Just following established precedent

I'd rather not talk about the previous QB who's been gone for 8 years, but the reality is virtually every charter member of the C.O.D.P.O.G.T.S.S. has railed for years about the "league best 13 pro bowlers that Romo wasted in 2007". One of those 13 was Romo himself

Shouldn't the same standard apply to Dak when discussing a league best 9 all pros?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No math needed. Just following established precedent

I'd rather not talk about the previous QB who's been gone for 8 years, but the reality is virtually every charter member of the C.O.D.P.O.G.T.S.S. has railed for years about the "league best 13 pro bowlers that Romo wasted in 2007". One of those 13 was Romo himself

Shouldn't the same standard apply to Dak when discussing a league best 9 all pros?
What in the hell are you talking about lol?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Good luck this run of stumbling into good QBs. It took five years to stumble in the Romo and look at our records prior to that. We couldn’t have gotten luckier stumbling into Dak when we did with Romo’s body falling apart. The last three times he hit the ground something broke.
Gonna get real interesting when the Jones boys gotta find a decent replacement.