David Helman I would love for this to be Dak's last year in Dallas. (For Dak Prescott's sake.)

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
So if we keep Dak, your keeping the faith ???!!

lmao , ok !!
I am not advocating either way, to keep Dak or to get rid of Dak, I can roll with whatever decision the organization makes.

With that being said, no, I have very little faith in the Cowboys making a deep playoff run as long as Jerry and his idiot boy are the ones in charge of team building, regardless of Dak stays or not.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The upcoming training camp and the preseason to follow it will be intriguing to see how this situation develops. Let's hope it all turns out well for all concerned. It'd be ideal if everyone involved turned out happy with the results, although, nothing is guaranteed. I'm reasonably confident that, as adults, most of us will take things in stride -- at least I hope so. I think we all deserve to catch a break from all the questions we've had so far. The weeks that lay ahead might well determine how all of us react as fans. Stay tuned for answers, folks! I'll be looking forward to it, myself.

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That's not my point.

The point being it seems you only object when one side does it. I'll be on the lookout for your objections against RP and AC.
I see. So basically you’re playing hall monitor and want me to only “object” the people you have issues with? I have nothing to object from pro Cowboy fans. Only the anti ones.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I see. So basically you’re playing hall monitor and want me to only “object” the people you have issues with? I have nothing to object from pro Cowboy fans. Only the anti ones.
That isn't what I said at all. You don't remember me asking you about BOTH sides?

You judge others for their fanship then lecture me about "hall monitor"?

What's the criteria to qualify for being "anti"? Me criticizing Dak for his two brainless QB interceptions? (well also knowing almost everything else sucked too).

Regardless, people should be entitled to an opinion without personal insults.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That isn't what I said at all. You don't remember me asking you about BOTH sides?

You judge others for their fanship then lecture me about "hall monitor"?

What's the criteria to qualify for being "anti"? Me criticizing Dak for his two brainless QB interceptions? (well also knowing almost everything else sucked too).

Regardless, people should be entitled to an opinion without personal insults.
People are entitled to their opinion. I never objected to that.

You’re anti if the majority of your posts are anti. Yes, you’re entitled to be negative and anti as much as you want.

You keep asking me to object to AC and RP. I have nothing to object to.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People are entitled to their opinion. I never objected to that.

You’re anti if the majority of your posts are anti. Yes, you’re entitled to be negative and anti as much as you want.

You keep asking me to object to AC and RP. I have nothing to object to.
As per usual you've taken the conversation off course...or more likely, revealed your hypocrisy.

My original question was dealing with your statement about this:

"Because he doesn’t agree with you? Are people capable of not being morons and disagreeing with you?"

You only defend that statement when you're in agreement, not because of the principle of it.

At any rate...back to football, shall we?

erod

Reaction score
Good luck this run of stumbling into good QBs. It took five years to stumble in the Romo and look at our records prior to that. We couldn’t have gotten luckier stumbling into Dak when we did with Romo’s body falling apart. The last three times he hit the ground something broke.
This team needs to lose to be in position to find a real elite QB. That is, if you want to be a legitimate contender instead of a wannabe.

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
He’s talking about the 12 win seasons. Feel how you want but they typically are a playoff team when Dak is healthy. As much as the lack of post season success is looked down on it’s still a luxury to at least get to the dance.
I disagree. Maybe it's just me. I grew as a Cowboys and Lakers fan; it's about championships for me. I don't care if you win a division championship, to me it's irrelevant. If it ends short of a league championship, then it's no different than if you never made the playoffs.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
As per usual you've taken the conversation off course...or more likely, revealed your hypocrisy.

My original question was dealing with your statement about this:

"Because he doesn’t agree with you? Are people capable of not being morons and disagreeing with you?"

You only defend that statement when you're in agreement, not because of the principle of it.

At any rate...back to football, shall we?
I’ve never called anyone a moron or a name for not disagreeing with me…..if others have there entitled to correct?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I disagree. Maybe it's just me. I grew as a Cowboys and Lakers fan; it's about championships for me. I don't care if you win a division championship, to me it's irrelevant. If it ends short of a league championship, then it's no different than if you never made the playoffs.
It’s about championships to me as well but you can’t get to the championship without making the playoffs. You can’t skip the playoffs and go straight to a SB.

And it is different. There’s a difference between going to the playoffs and failing and not sniffing it. Neither outcome is ideal but one is certainly worse than the other.