David Helman I would love for this to be Dak's last year in Dallas. (For Dak Prescott's sake.)

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1. who cares who was the lead candidate in December, all that matters who won.
2. not only did he not win he got 0 1st place votes
3. There is a fight because you use him getting 2nd place votes as a flex and you care that he got 2nd because you are the one that brought it up once again as a form of an accomplishment
It's slim pickings. The false claim of "2nd place"..and the Tampa playoff game...are crowing achievements for some.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
"going poster to poster building up hate campaign"....that's pretty good. made me smile!

Telling people your MO and let them decide. You've done this "i never seen it" stuff before, while knowing my entire catalog...I mean...a little suspicious don't you think?
I’ve engaged with these posters for years on here I don’t think they need you to tell them about me. They know lol. But we thank you for the warning…..

And I’ve never seen it. I’m on this site a lot. I don’t read everything and some stuff I avoid.

davidr295

Reaction score
Well listen you don’t have to care about who the lead candidate was. You jumped into the conversation about the MVP race. You can happily jump back out if you don’t like where the conversation is going it seems to be triggering you.

I did not use it as a flex I verbatim said it wasn’t a flex lol. You guys think it’s a flex that’s why you guys try to discredit it. At the end of the day he was in the MVp race and lost. If you don’t agree ok. That’s fine.
Once again you have no response so you go into person stuff or say people are triggered, classic deflection. You are the one that verbatim brought the 2nd place thing up as a response that he got 2nd place with an emogi as a form of some sorta gotcha to my original post, that is using it as a flex.

davidr295

Reaction score
Once again you have no response so you go into person stuff or say people are triggered, classic deflection. You literally posted as a response that he got 2nd place with an emogi as a form of some sorta gotcha to my post, that is using it as a flex.
I’ve engaged with these posters for years on here I don’t think they need you to tell them about me. They know lol. But we thank you for the warning…..

And I’ve never seen it. I’m on this site a lot. I don’t read everything and some stuff I avoid.
If 0 votes is being in the race then everybody was in the race

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Once again you have no response so you go into person stuff or say people are triggered, classic deflection. You are the one that verbatim brought the 2nd place thing up as a response that he got 2nd place with an emogi as a form of some sorta gotcha to my original post, that is using it as a flex.
No I brought up he got second place voted because he did. It’s a fact.

I keep saying the same thing over and over again and your way of deflecting is saying I said it was a flex when I verbatim said it wasn’t. I’ve stated my stance. He was in the MVP race and lost to Lamar due to him not winning those big games at the end. Purdy got out the race when he couldn’t beat Lamar.

Once again for those in the back or those who wear helmets this is not a flex. These are just facts.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Both Dak Prescott and Brock Purdy guided the Dallas Cowboys and San Francisco 49ers, respectively, to notable wins in Week 14. But the two quarterbacks are no longer co-favorites to win the NFL MVP award as Prescott holds a slight edge over Purdy to capture the honor, via BetMGM.

Prescott (+150) jumped ever so slightly ahead of Purdy (+175) for the award after their Week 14 performances, according to the oddsmaker. The two entered Week 14 as co-favorites to win the award.

The Baltimore Ravens’ Lamar Jackson is third and has the highest odds for an AFC player. The Philadelphia Eagles’ Jalen Hurts sits fourth with the Buffalo Bills’ Josh Allen a distant fifth.

davidr295

Reaction score
Both Dak Prescott and Brock Purdy guided the Dallas Cowboys and San Francisco 49ers, respectively, to notable wins in Week 14. But the two quarterbacks are no longer co-favorites to win the NFL MVP award as Prescott holds a slight edge over Purdy to capture the honor, via BetMGM.

Prescott (+150) jumped ever so slightly ahead of Purdy (+175) for the award after their Week 14 performances, according to the oddsmaker. The two entered Week 14 as co-favorites to win the award.

The Baltimore Ravens’ Lamar Jackson is third and has the highest odds for an AFC player. The Philadelphia Eagles’ Jalen Hurts sits fourth with the Buffalo Bills’ Josh Allen a distant fifth.
Copy and paste an opinion piece from BetMGM is not evidence. You did use it as a flex and then I called you out and then you tried to backtrack. You are the one that brought the meaningless 2nd place thing. Opinions are not facts by the way.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Again no warning....just observation. And ill do it again when you feign ignorance.

starfan1

Reaction score
Thats odd...i only do it when people claim it was bestest game ever.

Now you are making stuff up.
cmon Steve no one has ever said that and you know it. There are many who have argued with you when you poo poo the Tampa win because you make it sound irrelevent and it wasnt irrelevent. It was important win and dak and the team played great against a team that destroyed them week 1

your exaggeration meter is on overload today

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ah, I see you have met TMC, huh? As a new poster I wish you good luck. lol. You have not seen nothing yet!

TMC is my favorite poster, rabbit hole, gaslight poster, 24/7-365. lol

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
cmon Steve no one has ever said that and you know it. There are many who have argued with you when you poo poo the Tampa win because you make it sound irrelevent and it wasnt irrelevent. It was important win and dak and the team played great against a team that destroyed them week 1

Dak and the team beat up some team that should have never stepped into the ring. It's like Tyson fighting PeeWee Herman.

davidr295

Reaction score

It is irrelevent because Tampa ended up being one of the worst teams record wise to ever make the playoffs, they limped in by playing in a trash division. If anything it is an indictment on Dak for getting stroked by them in Week 1
Dak and the team beat up some team that should have never stepped into the ring. It's like Tyson fighting PeeWee Herman.
Right, that tampa team is one of the worst to ever make the playoffs

Chasing6

Reaction score
Steelers trade for Aiyuk then sign Dak next year.

Now that would be All-IN.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

One name for you....ac. super hyped crowning achievement....

If cooling jets on beating an epicly bad playoff team is poo pooing...well guilty then... so be it.
Maybe you dont remember....there was some chatter about removing the division auto bid because of it. Which i disagreed with...btw.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It is irrelevent because Tampa ended up being one of the worst teams record wise to ever make the playoffs, they limped in by playing in a trash division. If anything it is an indictment on Dak for getting stroked by them in Week 1

Right, that tampa team is one of the worst to ever make the playoffs
Hey, also something else that I've read is the Dak actually made Brady retire he beat him so bad! Can you believe that crap? lol

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
He’s talking about the 12 win seasons. Feel how you want but they typically are a playoff team when Dak is healthy. As much as the lack of post season success is looked down on it’s still a luxury to at least get to the dance.
Yeah, folks forget you can't win the SB unless you first get in the playoffs. Dak at least gets you that more years than not. Taking away the 2020 season in which he only played 5 games, the Cowboys have been in the playoffs 5 of 7 years when Dak is the starter.

It comes back to the old question a fan has to answer, be it Dallas or any other NFL team - which would you rather have, a team like the Jets, Saints, etc., teams that basically suck for decades then manage to win a SB (or get to it) and are competitive for a few years then return to mediocrity (or worse), or a team like Dallas, etc. that wins lots of games most years but doesn't win SBs or conference championship?

Of course, we Cowboys fans are spoiled, we're used to (at least used to be used to) having both. I so enjoyed the late 60's to early 80's teams, and early to late 90's teams, any week you tuned into the game you could expect to see Dalas win, or at least be "in the running" to do so.

This is not a referendum on Dak, heaven knows we have enough posts on that. Just noting there are different reasons people are Cowboys fans....