David Helman I would love for this to be Dak's last year in Dallas. (For Dak Prescott's sake.)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
But I copied and pasted odds that came from Vegas not betgm lol…read much?

I never used it as a flex if your comprehension skills took you there that’s on you but it’s also why you don’t randomly jump in debates because you don’t have the facts you’re just replying off emotion.

And I can’t lose a debate that never uncovered you. The person I was debating with admitted he was mistaken.
Is he one of them posters the "wear a helmet" like you posted earlier?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m on this site a lot as I stated but I avoid silly threads. Just like how you avoid threads that aren’t Dak related?
I post in other threads at times, I'm like reading your posts, it's like reading a comic book, "Dak Does Dallas".

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
LOL.........no cure for the TRUTH is there now?
I know the hurt you feel and how hard it is today to sell Dakko but like I've told you before you have no one to blame but your Hero for proving guys like myself correct on his evaluation.
Whats the truth you tell?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can't believe your "hate" of Dak. You do know he finally won a playoff game against a bum team.
OMG, apologies as this accomplishment is indeed priceless.
Quick get him a 300 million extension as other 8-9 playoff teams are waiting to be beat!

davidr295

Reaction score
But I copied and pasted odds that came from Vegas not betgm lol…read much?

I never used it as a flex if your comprehension skills took you there that’s on you but it’s also why you don’t randomly jump in debates because you don’t have the facts you’re just replying off emotion.

And I can’t lose a debate that never uncovered you. The person I was debating with admitted he was mistaken.
again person stuff and yes you did, just take the L and move on
and what does uncovered you mean Mr. comprehension

davidr295

Reaction score
Both Dak Prescott and Brock Purdy guided the Dallas Cowboys and San Francisco 49ers, respectively, to notable wins in Week 14. But the two quarterbacks are no longer co-favorites to win the NFL MVP award as Prescott holds a slight edge over Purdy to capture the honor, via BetMGM.

Prescott (+150) jumped ever so slightly ahead of Purdy (+175) for the award after their Week 14 performances, according to the oddsmaker. The two entered Week 14 as co-favorites to win the award.

The Baltimore Ravens’ Lamar Jackson is third and has the highest odds for an AFC player. The Philadelphia Eagles’ Jalen Hurts sits fourth with the Buffalo Bills’ Josh Allen a distant fifth.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He’s a burner account.
I know. I wish you could give me the secret on how to spot those frauds! But, then again, most times that you get into a convo that you can't handle, it's always a burner account. lol. Please tell me your secret on how to spot them because sometime I get confused and think that just maybe you are a burner account?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
again person stuff and yes you did, just take the L and move on
and what does uncovered you mean Mr. comprehension
You reply to me with “read much” and you’re crying about person stuff? You can’t give me a L when the debate didn’t concern you and you are lost. But I’m tired of derailing this thread you can face the W. You beat me.

davidr295

Reaction score
You reply to me with “read much” and you’re crying about person stuff? You can’t give me a L when the debate didn’t concern you and you are lost. But I’m tired of derailing this thread you can face the W. You beat me.
Dude you literally started with the personal stuff. And this is a debate forum, all posts are up for discussion, if you want to have a private message battle with an individual just direct message somebody