David Helman I would love for this to be Dak's last year in Dallas. (For Dak Prescott's sake.)

starfan1

Reaction score
Dak and the team beat up some team that should have never stepped into the ring. It's like Tyson fighting PeeWee Herman.
It is irrelevent because Tampa ended up being one of the worst teams record wise to ever make the playoffs, they limped in by playing in a trash division. If anything it is an indictment on Dak for getting stroked by them in Week 1

Right, that tampa team is one of the worst to ever make the playoffs
Dak and the team beat a playoff team period. A team that destroyed them week 1 and if the team came out flat and lost that would be your number 1 talking point for years to come. Look at the GB game many fans cant let it go because the cowboyswere expected to win

any given sunday

davidr295

Reaction score
Hey, also something else that I've read is the Dak actually made Brady retire he beat him so bad! Can you believe that crap? lol
Put brady on last years Dallas team and I guarantee you it is not a 1st round beat down by Green Bay

davidr295

Reaction score
Dak and the team beat a playoff team period. A team that destroyed them week 1 and if the team came out flat and lost that would be your number 1 talking point for years to come. Look at the GB game many fans cant let it go because the cowboyswere expected to win

any given sunday
What a team is Week 1 of a season has no bearing on what a team is in January. We know they beat a playoff team, the point is that team had no business being in the playoffs, that is the point. Duh a 12 win team should beat a below 500 playoff team, and if they don't of course they would get flak.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

any given sunday
Dak beat Brady so bad he retired, huh? (kids these days). lol

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What has happened to the Dak lovers..................

And no matter how many eggs he lays there is no Cure............. :muttley:

starfan1

Reaction score
What a team is Week 1 of a season has no bearing on what a team is in January. We know they beat a playoff team, the point is that team had no business being in the playoffs, that is the point. Duh a 12 win team should beat a below 500 playoff team, and if they don't of course they would get flak.
No that isnt the point. They did enough to win their division regardless of their record so they deserved to be there and it was a playoff win so it was a good win. Those that dont care for our QB just like to poo poo the win

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Copy and paste an opinion piece from BetMGM is not evidence. You did use it as a flex and then I called you out and then you tried to backtrack. You are the one that brought the meaningless 2nd place thing. Opinions are not facts by the way.
Wait you think odds were created by Betgm? Jesus.

I did not use it as a flex I verbatim said it wasn’t a flex. Did you go to a school in DISD?

davidr295

Reaction score
Wait you think odds were created by Betgm? Jesus.

I did not use it as a flex I verbatim said it wasn’t a flex. Did you go to a school in DISD?
1. no i said copying and pasting an opinion piece is not evidence, read much...
2. You did use it as a flex for the original post and then you tried to walk it back, did you even go to school at all
3. once again getting personal when losing the argument, childish

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
2. You did use it as a flex for the original post and then you tried to walk it back, did you even go to school at all
I tried warning you. Leave TMC alone or you will regret the wrath which will become you.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
But I copied and pasted odds that came from Vegas not betgm lol…read much?

I never used it as a flex if your comprehension skills took you there that’s on you but it’s also why you don’t randomly jump in debates because you don’t have the facts you’re just replying off emotion.

And I can’t lose a debate that never uncovered you. The person I was debating with admitted he was mistaken.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LOL.........no cure for the TRUTH is there now?
I know the hurt you feel and how hard it is today to sell Dakko but like I've told you before you have no one to blame but your Hero for proving guys like myself correct on his evaluation.
I can't believe your "hate" of Dak. You do know he finally won a playoff game against a bum team.