David Helman I would love for this to be Dak's last year in Dallas. (For Dak Prescott's sake.)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
so anybody that disagrees with you is a burner... lol
Yes...TMC has uncanny ability to tell which poster is real or which poster is a burner. See, I'm a burner account and have 9 different accounts, and if you ask nice TMC will tell which all nine are. lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dude you literally started with the personal stuff. And this is a debate forum, all posts are up for discussion, if you want to have a private message battle with an individual just direct message somebody
Everything is up for discussion but the problem when people jump into discussions they never have all the facts. You’re not even understanding what’s even being discussed. I verbatim told the person I was engaging with that none of this even matters I was just correcting him. And either you missed that or you didn’t comprehend it well. How can you tell me what I meant as a flex? The person who actually made the statement?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Daks crunch time scramble td also beat seattle. Your hate blinds you. cant wait till they extend him and you leave or will you renig again
What happened to Dak's "crunch time scramble during the 49'er playoff game? Did he forget his "crunch"? lol

davidr295

Reaction score
Everything is up for discussion but the problem when people jump into discussions they never have all the facts. You’re not even understanding what’s even being discussed. I verbatim told the person I was engaging with that none of this even matters I was just correcting him. And either you missed that or you didn’t comprehend it well. How can you tell me what I meant as a flex? The person who actually made the statement?
grumble grumble....

starfan1

Reaction score
What happened to Dak's "crunch time scramble during the 49'er playoff game? Did he forget his "crunch"? lol
I agree where was it. While your discussing 49er game where was the run game we had in seattle? where was the stopping of the run?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No you were the one who originally brought wearing a helmet up, you started all the personal stuff when you can debate.
See, TMC is trying to rabbit hole me that I brought up the "wearing a helmet" crap when it was not me at all...gaslight, rabbit hole. lol

Qcard

Reaction score
I agree where was it. While your discussing 49er game where was the run game we had in seattle? where was the stopping of the run?
Dak Haters don't watch tackling and blocking when Preacott is starting QB1. That football stuff gets in the way of eye test stuff like Cooper Rush's 4-1 winning rate in 7 Seasons :lmao2: :lmao2:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If I recall correctly, the defense actually held the 49'er offense to low scores. Perhaps you can remind me.

davidr295

Reaction score
No I brought up he got second place voted because he did. It’s a fact.

I keep saying the same thing over and over again and your way of deflecting is saying I said it was a flex when I verbatim said it wasn’t. I’ve stated my stance. He was in the MVP race and lost to Lamar due to him not winning those big games at the end. Purdy got out the race when he couldn’t beat Lamar.

Once again for those in the back or those who wear helmets this is not a flex. These are just facts.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
YES YES YES we all know how Daktrash needs to be carried................nothing new here.