David Irving

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I once broke my shoulder Wakeboarding. We were on a trip and I wanted to continue boarding that weekend. I had my friends and girlfriend Duct Tape my upper arm to my body. I worked because you generally want to keep your elbows in to your side while Wakeboarding anyway.

So if you were waterboarding behind a boat you got pulled up hanging on the to tow rope with just 1 hand and if you were waterboarding in the ocean you paddled out with just 1 arm? I'll bet that next you're going to claim that once you were in a bicycle race and broke your leg and had friends duct tape your leg so you could finish the race.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
When I see that you have your license as a doctor and you have personally examined Irvin's ankle then I'll give your little rant some credit. If he was faking it the medical staff would have pronounced him fit to go but I guess they're just waiting for Dr. America's Cowboy to confirm it for them.
I've got much more medical experience than you, big mouth. No one said Irving was faking a high ankle sprain, but he sure is milking it.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
And you'd rodeo back in yer' strutting cock days ,too? ( bull rider,if my memory serves me well or was it team roping?) Nevertheless ,them RODEO CLODS never measured up all that high on the I.Q. scale that I've met,,, and you breakout with some of the most solid,factual footballish casing-liner (top 3 IMO of the forum fellows,,, er,,, which is rather perplexing,,:huh:,, come to think about it

Remember former Cowboy Walt Garrison did rodeo in the off season.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Hey now. Let's don't go runnin down my rodeo brothers.
:laugh: Copy! ,,,er,,,do they "shoot holes" in their own pick up trucks with daddies thurty-thurty underlever , to invoke that perceived sense of preceding bad *** ery of brain dead dumb ***ery down in yer' neck of the woods, like they do in up in mine?o_O

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I've got much more medical experience than you, big mouth. No one said Irving was faking a high ankle sprain, but he sure is milking it.

And you know what my medical experience and knowledge is. Was it a crystal ball that told you or was it a Ouija board? Again if he was just "milking" it the medical staff would have said something but unlike Dr. America's Cowboy they have said that this is a very severe high ankle sprain. Again the medical staff's opinion doesn't count for much next to yours or that's what you think.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I used to love this guy and defend him against all. Now, I dislike this guy no matter how talented he is. No high ankle sprain lasts this long to heal. This guy is a mental midget who can't get his personal life straight. There is no way he is going to be able to play while he's mentally struggling with his personal life. Might as well count this guy off for this season. Must be nice to get paid $2.9 million in 2018 for not showing up and performing at work. :mad:
He only gets 2.1m since he was suspended for 4 games

Still not bad work for 2 games

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
So if you were waterboarding behind a boat you got pulled up hanging on the to tow rope with just 1 hand and if you were waterboarding in the ocean you paddled out with just 1 arm? I'll bet that next you're going to claim that once you were in a bicycle race and broke your leg and had friends duct tape your leg so you could finish the race.
NOOOOO.... Wrong!
All that happened to me.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
And you know what my medical experience and knowledge is. Was it a crystal ball that told you or was it a Ouija board? Again if he was just "milking" it the medical staff would have said something but unlike Dr. America's Cowboy they have said that this is a very severe high ankle sprain. Again the medical staff's opinion doesn't count for much next to yours or that's what you think.
It is called common sense.....some of us are blessed with more than others

The guy is a train wreck

robertfchew

Reaction score

The shoulder is a joint not a bone so you cant "break" your shoulder in the same way you can a bone. People exaggerate their stories all the time lol.

Carl23

Reaction score
He is a waste of salary cap money. Can't lay off the pipe and can't settle household issues. Use FMLA and come back next year.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
:laugh: Copy! ,,,er,,,do they "shoot holes" in their own pick up trucks with daddies thurty-thurty underlever , to invoke that perceived sense of preceding bad *** ery of brain dead dumb ***ery down in yer' neck of the woods, like they do in up in mine?o_O

I cain't say they do. A cowboy's pickup is sacred, like his horse and significant other.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Well, I'll not vouch that far for that particular FELLOW FORUM MAMBER& FRIEND ,THERE ,,,ER,,, A,,, FRIEND,,, But ,there was that ONE time I was involved in a deadly poison gas attack & my M-17A1 gasmask previously strapped to my right hip(long live the short lived Lefty's) had been explosively removed by an RPG-7 CREW of irrationally irate former girlfriends,,, well,,,ahum,,,ahum,,, facing certain death due to gas attack,,, I acted quickly & dropped my pants, leaning forward while splitting widely the cheeks of my *** , thusly SUCKIN' up ALL the poison GAS,,, CUZ' I'm Barnacle Bill the Sailoro_O

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
It is called common sense.....some of us are blessed with more than others

The guy is a train wreck

So because my opinion which is based on what the Cowboys staff has said is different than yours that you also know my medical experience and knowledge? And you talk about common sense. Let me know when you get some.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
The shoulder is a joint not a bone so you cant "break" your shoulder in the same way you can a bone. People exaggerate their stories all the time lol.
Yet, there is a shoulder blade bone in humans,,,er,,, not that I've dismembered one as of lately,,, ah,,, I mean like NEVER,,, but,,, I have " sharp knifed " a couple wheelbarrow loads of whitetail deer front shoulders onto the grill,,, o_O

coult44

Reaction score
A high ankle sprain is awful and different players manage it without even missing a game or missing a month. This will be Irvings 7th week...I understand he also is going through "personal issues" ...but if Irving can come back and contribute in the ways we know hes capable. GOOD LAWD could be stellar.

There was a time this board was split on who was the better DLmen, Irving or DLaw. True story.

Can we call the black SUV's in him ?