Draft Day ***Day one Draft Thread***

blueblood70

Reaction score
I will be honest. I hope we don’t turn into Falcons and we are betting on Gregory and Aldon. That is frightening.
you know the drafts not over and FA pass rushers still out there and maybe a trade for the Jags DE is in lay,,cant ever remember his name but...griffin also there yes Gregory and smith also almost a lock to at least play. calm down to all stating our d will be trash, how do we know Chaisson will be any good..

remember all the games we couldn't score 13 points against the better teams and the road games AC forgot his ID and was stuck at the airport? welcome Ceedee !

blueblood70

Reaction score
He is not Randy Moss. Come on. They DO NOT play defense in the Big 12. I know the guy is good. I really do. Dallas didn’t need another WR. Not at all.
BPA is refreshing

your arguments about need are valid but WR was going into be taken in 2nd or Third, we did need to replace Cobb and AC 8 games he disappears for or is hurt??.. 99% of the sports world said Dallas made the right choice..we have 6 rounds to go and FA plus some reinstatements away add to the 2 DT and S we added in the offseason already.. the ingredients are being put in the pot, dont say it taste's bad before its done and on the plate..

blueblood70

Reaction score
The 1st round is picking the best available player per priority need. If the best player was a running back or QB would we have drafted one?
yes if Tua or Herbert fell to 17 , F yes we would have I mean the Pack traded up to get Love..they have rogers we have umm Dak LMAO..no at RB because that a loaded postion where we were set but we did NEED a slot WQR most likely 2nd or 3rd round and a run on WRs was about to happen..

yes shockingpick but BPA also filled a need was it a dire need, no but dude this could be the next Micheal Irvin or Moss you dont pass on those..

blueblood70

Reaction score
People are sleeping on Reagor. He’s a really good player with a lot of speed. Good pick for the iggles tbh.
yes and possibly better ST player then CEEDEE although I didnt see a lot for ST returns by CeeDEE..anyone have a combo reel on CEEDEE return skills..we need a return man at 3 WR , Raegor for sure does this..i wanted him in round 2 if we went D in round 1..

Diehardblues

Reaction score
yes if Tua or Herbert fell to 17 , F yes we would have I mean the Pack traded up to get Love..they have rogers we have umm Dak LMAO..no at RB because that a loaded postion where we were set but we did NEED a slot WQR most likely 2nd or 3rd round and a run on WRs was about to happen..

yes shockingpick but BPA also filled a need was it a dire need, no but dude this could be the next Micheal Irvin or Moss you dont pass on those..
I understand but I don’t think the need warranted using our 1st pick. This is a deep WR draft we could have picked up another slot receiver in 2nd or 3rd round.

Unless we move up tonight and take one of the remaining top DB early . Then I’d be more in position to applaud.

We already had the #1 offense last year and didn’t get us anywhere. If we don’t upgrade our defense we won’t be going anywhere this year either.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I understand but I don’t think the need warranted using our 1st pick. This is a deep WR draft we could have picked up another slot receiver in 2nd or 3rd round.

Unless we move up tonight and take one of the remaining top DB early . Then I’d be more in position to applaud.

We already had the #1 offense last year and didn’t get us anywhere. If we don’t upgrade our defense we won’t be going anywhere this year either.
#1 the entire year or for 8 games how about when we really needed another big play when AC disappeared and we couldn't score more then 13 points? CeedEE might be the weapon we need to overcome the best defenses..the defenses already had to worry about enough but now we can truly spread Ceedee is not just a wideout he can play slot , go in motion and also play the return game..he and AC can slide in and out while the 3 WR set then has pollard move up in the slot and zeke in the backfield and uh oh Jarwins goes for 40 and a TD..

think about the difference in the redzone we were great against soft defense and inside the 40s, this makes us dangerous all 100yards..that #1 offense was an illusion and you know it..i mean TB had the #1 offens ein a lot of categories and hmm brought in TB and Gronk..why, I mean those weren't needs with the best offense in the NFL, right ILLUSION>>

also Gregory and Smith most likely coming back at the very least the two make one great player, we bought in 2 DT and a S and have 6 rounds and about 9 picks to work with..

Griffin is still in play plus I mean how about the Jags now really want to move their DE that they tried all week to move, trade?

the options are WIDE OPEN..calm down

dfense

Reaction score
Im assuming you mean to Copper and I say to that no I don’t want to spend a first on a backup.
Who's Copper?

And no, let there current starter cement his shortcomings this year on his franchise tag, say bye bye and have Love ready to go in 2022. You solve several issues. It allows them to keep all the other guys they overpaid for and they get a QB for 4 years on the cheap.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
#1 the entire year or for 8 games how about when we really needed another big play when AC disappeared and we couldn't score more then 13 points? CeedEE might be the weapon we need to overcome the best defenses..the defenses already had to worry about enough but now we can truly spread Ceedee is not just a wideout he can play slot , go in motion and also play the return game..he and AC can slide in and out while the 3 WR set then has pollard move up in the slot and zeke in the backfield and uh oh Jarwins goes for 40 and a TD..

think about the difference in the redzone we were great against soft defense and inside the 40s, this makes us dangerous all 100yards..that #1 offense was an illusion and you know it..i mean TB had the #1 offens ein a lot of categories and hmm brought in TB and Gronk..why, I mean those weren't needs with the best offense in the NFL, right ILLUSION>>

also Gregory and Smith most likely coming back at the very least the two make one great player, we bought in 2 DT and a S and have 6 rounds and about 9 picks to work with..

Griffin is still in play plus I mean how about the Jags now really want to move their DE that they tried all week to move, trade?

the options are WIDE OPEN..calm down
We shall see. But my instinct is this was a feel good pick and wont be the impact to put us over the top adding elite talent on defense could be.

In the end if we can’t make stops on defense we become just an exciting Fantasy Team selling jerseys and generating revenue.

Thats how I see it until results prove me wrong. Thanks

blueblood70

Reaction score
We shall see. But my instinct is this was a feel good pick and wont be the impact to put us over the top adding elite talent on defense could be.

In the end if we can’t make stops on defense we become just an exciting Fantasy Team selling jerseys and generating revenue.

Thats how I see it until results prove me wrong. Thanks
dude calm down 6 rounds left and many options in FA plus trades ..you dont use the draft just for need, the moves they made before the draft assured them to take BPA and it was shocking but as I slept on it and see the national media reactions, its was the best move..

Carson

Reaction score
dude calm down 6 rounds left and many options in FA plus trades ..you dont use the draft just for need, the moves they made before the draft assured them to take BPA and it was shocking but as I slept on it and see the national media reactions, its was the best move..

People forget this thing is 7 rounds. Not one lol

tyke1doe

Reaction score
yes and possibly better ST player then CEEDEE although I didnt see a lot for ST returns by CeeDEE..anyone have a combo reel on CEEDEE return skills..we need a return man at 3 WR , Raegor for sure does this..i wanted him in round 2 if we went D in round 1..
CeeDee is not playing special teams.