***Day Two Draft Thread***

endersdragon

Reaction score
The 3rd round coming up. Open up a window. This is usually when the Cowboys start dropping steamers.

I've noted all the Jaylon Smith haters. You guys aren't allowed to root for him, even secretly, when he's making All Pro teams.

I think they will use the exact same excuse the Fredbeard haters use... aka "We could have had him later therefore I hate him as a pick but like him as a player!" I wonder what the Vikings would say if we offered to trade him for Floyd lol.

TimHortons

TheXFactor
Reaction score
You are actually telling us that all the internet jockey's that spend their days doing mock drafts know what the teams think of players. Guy, you are spending too much time
on this board and the internet. Why not go play spades with the kids.

OK so you're happy with burning a pick on a guy we 99% we could have had in the next round. Good to know.

LittleD

Reaction score
Rod Marinelli just referred to Jaylon as "Gaylon" in the call where he was selected.

This team has no direction.

Of course they don't. Why put up with this? This team is lost so why not drift away and relieve your stress!

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
We need to find a way to freeze ourselves for a year.
:D
demolition_man_1993_3.jpg

movaughn88

Reaction score
Count me as a hater of this pick @ 34, the list of reason are already posted.

But I can tell you I will be on my knees in my footy pajamas tonight praying to the man upstairs that he heals his knee.

I hate this pick because I am a cowboys fan, but as a cowboys fan I pray it works.

But too big or a risk from a team that has no plan.

I just realized I need some footy pajamas.

DallasBlockersClub

Reaction score
Has it ever been more obvious what the Cowboys want to do with their 3rd round pick than this season? I feel like they basically screamed at the top of their lungs at the top of the Burj Khalifa that we're selecting Dak Prescott in the 3rd (OK, I guess there's a chance we take him in the 4th if he's there).

At this point I'm hoping Dak goes the pick before just to see the war room panic. It's incredible.

LittleD

Reaction score
OK so you're happy with burning a pick on a guy we 99% we could have had in the next round. Good to know.

You don't know that and yes, I'm glad we got him and Zeke for the next few years. I love the Boys so I just keep rooting for my team right or wrong. Besides,
no amount of *****ing will change anything. If you're so unhappy, find a team that gives you some hope. Mossy on down the road...

StarHead69

Reaction score
Fine, let's say he plays this year. Basically every single mock draft had smith still available in the 3rd round. That's a fact. Now, using logic, we can deduct that we shouldn't have used pick 34 on him. Not difficult.
is this the first time you've followed the draft? C'mon man! Dont put any faith in mock drafts, they set you up for heartache.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
At this point I'm hoping Dak goes the pick before just to see the war room panic. It's incredible.

I hate to say it but I kinda feel the same way. Though I have nothing against Dak personally.