***Day Two Draft Thread***

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
That 2nd round pick we could've gotten was going to do what for us?

Provide depth or even find a starting role on a bad/avg at best D? Spence would have likely provided an immediate boost in the pass rush department (has the potential to be your edge rusher). A DT/DE/LB/S who can play this year would have. An IR player doesn't contribute anything next year.

movaughn88

Reaction score
I can't wait till we take Braxton Miller with our next pick and this board goes into an absolute meltdown.

SANDRA, GET ME THE MOONSHINE OUT OF THE CELLAR AND TAKE THE KIDS TO YOUR MOM'S.

Sydla

Reaction score
I have to admit I struggle to think that they couldn't have traded down a bit and still gotten him, even later in 2nd round.

I really don't think they understand value in their picks.

TimHortons

TheXFactor
Reaction score
You don't know that... How could you know that for sure. You're joking of course. Must be nice to know everything for sure and certain. Wow!!!

Fine, let's say he plays this year. Basically every single mock draft had smith still available in the 3rd round. That's a fact. Now, using logic, we can deduct that we shouldn't have used pick 34 on him. Not difficult.

bandfan

Reaction score
Not the way it works when you team has a vested interest in your health. There are obviously some HIPAA rights that are waived.

Sorry but he wasn't a member of any team until about an hour ago.....I would love to see Jerry try and talk my wife into violating his HIPPA rights....

RS12

Reaction score
The 3rd round coming up. Open up a window. This is usually when the Cowboys start dropping steamers.

I've noted all the Jaylon Smith haters. You guys aren't allowed to root for him, even secretly, when he's making All Pro teams.
Who hates Jaylon? They hate taking him 2-4 rounds early with a premium pick.

Bluestang

Reaction score
Rod Marinelli just referred to Jaylon as "Gaylon" in the call where he was selected.

This team has no direction.