***Day Two Draft Thread***

bodi

Reaction score
Just drafted Hayden part two

Lacks the brute strength to overwhelm his opponent in tight spaces and most blockers can match him power-for-power. Easily moved by double-teams and can be washed out of the hole by angle blocks. Stuck on blocks too long. Still developing his counter moves, struggling if he doesn't win with his initial step. Will overrun the pocket and needs to better control his momentum in tight spaces. Needs to better protect his lower body off the snap. Scheme-specific and lacks desired versatility.

HellCrowe

Reaction score
Great pick. Since the Frederick pick it gave me new insight on how to look at drafts. In addition I remember everyone wanting sheriff floyd and for us to take Maliek Collins, must say soemthing. We havent drafted a dt in the first few rounds in a long time and Marinelli is the DL whisperer so I'm looking forward to Collin's inprovement.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Would like to see us go SS at some point. Hopefully Church's successor...Jeremy Cash, KJ Dillon.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Welp...Dolphins just took the guy I thought we would have taken if we didn't select Zeke...Kenyan Drake RB Alabama:rolleyes:

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
Heres what Rotoworld says about our latest premium pick.

Collins' run defense needs a lot of work

RomoFor6

Reaction score
How many starters did we fetch with our premium picks?

Elliott might get 1550 yards vs the 1500 Mcfadden had.
Jaylon Smith might play in 2018
Maleik Collins will be part of a 6 man DT rotation.

Crawford, Thornton, Jack Crawford, Mcclain, David Irving, Last years Pick Russell and Whaley

Lmao you're in for a surprise of a lifetime of you think Elliot is only getting 1550 total yards. That's actually pretty disrespectful TBH .

endersdragon

Reaction score
The might game is fun. A rookie 4th round pick who might be a locker room cancer if we don't play him.

Generally speaking players who want trades because they aren't starting tend not to be the happiest of campers when the trade doesn't come.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Just drafted Hayden part two

Lacks the brute strength to overwhelm his opponent in tight spaces and most blockers can match him power-for-power. Easily moved by double-teams and can be washed out of the hole by angle blocks. Stuck on blocks too long. Still developing his counter moves, struggling if he doesn't win with his initial step. Will overrun the pocket and needs to better control his momentum in tight spaces. Needs to better protect his lower body off the snap. Scheme-specific and lacks desired versatility.

Hayden doesn't have that burst and can't penetrate. This guy from reports can.