***Day Two Draft Thread***

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Lmao you're in for a surprise of a lifetime of you think Elliot is only getting 1550 total yards. That's actually pretty disrespectful TBH .

I was more of a Ramsey fan but you'd have to be nuts to ignore the receiving side to his game. He might be the best receiving back since Forte

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Some reports of Billings slipping because of a knee issue. If he's still there in the 4th round, take it! Draft and stash him with Jaylon Smith

Sydla

Reaction score
Pissed about Russell. We apparently liked him and thought he might slide to 4th or maybe trade up to 5th round and grab him.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
For whatever it's worth, the Ticket just said all three draft picks were team captains in college, RKG is suppose?

reddyuta

Reaction score
good write up on Collins by PFF-

Collins may go overlooked in this deep defensive line class, but he brings valuable skills to the table. He has the pad level and penetration skills teams are looking for in their 3-technique prospects, and he complements that with good hand use. While he may get pushed around a bit in the running game, his overall game took a big step forward in 2015 and he has a chance to become a disruptive presence at the next level.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Most importantly, what's Collins nickname going to be?

Little Russell....

cd05oddlnmnhy2mwmjrlzwqzntjhm2viytq1y2vly2yzocznptjkzdziotyzndzizwm1njkxngmzymmyytaymdgznmqz-e1451199989489.jpeg

b0e5fd23b7d42724954b22cb051af147.jpg

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Not that I'm particularly a big fan, but wouldn't Connor Cook be good value at this point? We need another QB and he was expected to go late 1st round. I think it would be worth trying to make a move for him at this point. Maybe Leary and a 4th could get it done.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
What comment are you referring to?

Not even 24 hours ago in reference to Jack

This is true. I just don't get completely taking him off the board. Even as a late rounder. I think someone takes him tomorrow though. I'm not sure if I do it in the 2nd. Not where we are picking.

Not to be unfair to him but don't we hear this every year? The injury guy who analysts and scouts say "If it wasn't for the injury he'd be a top 10 pick....."? And then they go on to either have a short career or a irrelevant one?

Now its a sound and fantastic gamble

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Not that I'm particularly a big fan, but wouldn't Connor Cook be good value at this point? We need another QB and he was expected to go late 1st round. I think it would be worth trying to make a move for him at this point. Maybe Leary and a 4th could get it done.

I wanted a qb at 4 early on until the tradeups squashed that. We now need more d. KMoore is gonna be the backup, obvious. We can get a qb next year.