***Day Two Draft Thread***

endersdragon

Reaction score

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not that I'm particularly a big fan, but wouldn't Connor Cook be good value at this point? We need another QB and he was expected to go late 1st round. I think it would be worth trying to make a move for him at this point. Maybe Leary and a 4th could get it done.

I don't love him, but a 4th round QB is just not expected to start and isn't under a lot of pressure.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
What possible starter are you referring to?

Spence or Ragland both could start on this team. Spriggs even could have supplanted Free by the end of the year. Get rid of that dead weight/liability in pass protection.

conner01

Reaction score
Lmao you're in for a surprise of a lifetime of you think Elliot is only getting 1550 total yards. That's actually pretty disrespectful TBH .

He just forgot to add his receiving yards to his 1500 rushing yards

superonyx

Reaction score
Just drafted Hayden part two

Lacks the brute strength to overwhelm his opponent in tight spaces and most blockers can match him power-for-power. Easily moved by double-teams and can be washed out of the hole by angle blocks. Stuck on blocks too long. Still developing his counter moves, struggling if he doesn't win with his initial step. Will overrun the pocket and needs to better control his momentum in tight spaces. Needs to better protect his lower body off the snap. Scheme-specific and lacks desired versatility.

Who did you want?
Were you expecting Warren Sapp in the 3rd round?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Not even 24 hours ago in reference to Jack

Now its a sound and fantastic gamble

I didn't say it was a fantastic gamble. I said that I WOULDN'T DO IT. But they did it and i'm standing behind it. I like the player. I just don't think the Cowboys are the team that should take the risk. But that's nothing against Jaylan. I believe the Cowboys made this move believing he will contribute at some point.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Someone fire someone...rotoworld has spoken.

Everything I've read is that he needs more strength and needs work with his technique. But he has quickness, which can't be taught.

Get him on a training regimen and work on his technique and I think he'll be a decent #3 spot DT.