superonyx

Reaction score
BULLARD
S DAY
Shilique Calhoun
Bronson Kaufusi
Yannick Ngakoue

WAS THERE

Every one of those players has a "weakness" section of the scouting report that someone could copy and paste like you did.
In this round the hit rate will always be lower and the negatives will always become more.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Spence or Ragland both could start on this team. Spriggs even could have supplanted Free by the end of the year. Get rid of that dead weight/liability in pass protection.

So you want to take a tackle after we just took Chaz Green last year and he would back up Free this year or draft Spence who would backup Randy Gregory or you'd rather have Ragland who's basically Rolando McClain. Has weight issues and comes into camp out of shape. That's what the uproar is over? So those moves would've taken us from 3 wins into a contender? But then again teams did take Matt Jones in the 1st.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Jets drafted Georgia outside linebacker Jordan Jenkins. Todd Bowles worked him out along with Leonard Floyd in Athens

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Remember the conversation at the Senior Bowl of Braxton Miller being a first round pick?

I never understood that talk to be honest. It wouldn't shock me if he became a player but after the position switch I didn't get why he was ranked so high with not much tape on him as a WR.

Plankton

Reaction score
Jordan Jenkins is a good pick by the Jets. He'll be a good replacement for Calvin Pace.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Luke Walton agrees to coach my Lakers (why, lol). He's crazy. Kerr has the back problem. Stay there, see more championships.

Deep_South

Reaction score
Just to clarify, Jalon was asked if there was a chance he would play this year, and he essentially said he wouldn't rule it out due to his faith. Qualifiers on both ends of the statement. He didn't say he would play this year.