***Day Two Draft Thread***

remdak

Reaction score
So, anybody think the Cowboys will try to get back into the 3rd, or are they done for the day? They haven't shown the war room in awhile

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Just to clarify, Jalon was asked if there was a chance he would play this year, and he essentially said he wouldn't rule it out due to his faith. Qualifiers on both ends of the statement. He didn't say he would play this year.

Ya, no doubt Cowboys doctors won't clear him to play anyways.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
So you want to take a tackle after we just took Chaz Green last year and he would back up Free this year or draft Spence who would backup Randy Gregory or you'd rather have Ragland who's basically Rolando McClain. Has weight issues and comes into camp out of shape. That's what the uproar is over? So those moves would've taken us from 3 wins into a contender? But then again teams did take Matt Jones in the 1st.

You'll come up with anything to support the team, I get it. Chaz Green didn't even start in FLA. Spence could supplant Gregory if he proves capable and we would have a SEA rotation in the pass rush department (outside of QB, the most sought after player in this league maybe after a LT is a RE/OLB who can provide a pass rush). I just gave you some of the names off the top of my head bc it was that easy to do so. All three could start this year too. Nice twisted logic but same results ya found there. :D We could have traded the pick too, or does that make it too hard to convolute your argument;):D

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Think will be ok. Lawrence doesn't get suspended, Crawford spends time at DE, Randy Gregory (back after 4 games), Jack Crawford, Ben Mayowa, Ryan Russell. Not terrible.

Think it's more likely Irving spends time at end and Crawford/Collins split time at 3-tech. Not sure who our starting ends will be if Lawrence also misses the first four games.

I figure Mayowa will start in Gregory's place, but Irving, Jack Crawford, Russell don't thrill me in place of Lawrence.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
My draft day dilema.....

Really crappy Directv reception on the NFL network vs the :espn: commercial fest w/ half the picks being unannounced:banghead:

What do you do?:popcorn: