DC.COM Blog: Source Claims Incident Involving Pacman Overblown

Boysboy

Reaction score
WarC;2321320 said:
I can't find the police report, and from what I've read about the police report, since the bodyguard and the hotel declined to press charges, Jones' name and the bodyguard's name aren't on the police report.

However, two seperate spokespeople from the Dallas police department, Deputy Chief Vince Golbeck, commander of the central post division, and Corporal Jerry Monreal of the Dallas police have both made verifying statements to the media that Pacman and his bodyguard were involved in an alteraction in the bathroom where Pacman threw punches and during which hotel property was damaged....

The evidence is there and the events occured...

Golbeck did, but Monreal DIDN'T. Read AdamJT13's article he posted on this on page 16.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
WarC;2321320 said:
I can't find the police report, and from what I've read about the police report, since the bodyguard and the hotel declined to press charges, Jones' name and the bodyguard's name aren't on the police report.

However, two seperate spokespeople from the Dallas police department, Deputy Chief Vince Golbeck, commander of the central post division, and Corporal Jerry Monreal of the Dallas police have both made verifying statements to the media that Pacman and his bodyguard were involved in an alteraction in the bathroom where Pacman threw punches and during which hotel property was damaged....

The evidence is there and the events occured...

:lmao: When you find the police report please post a link to it for me. Thanks buddy.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2321323 said:
http://img143.*************/img143/481/1027861510278618slargeb1ff52bq4.jpg

Looks like a young Obama....

Yeah. they all look alike. Right? :eek:hno:

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2321326 said:
Stacks on deck , Patron on ice.....

Its been awhile since I've done Patron.

Patron. Double shots. No chase.

WarC

Reaction score
Boysboy;2321325 said:
Golbeck did, but Monreal DIDN'T. Read AdamJT13's article he posted on this on page 16.

"Someone from the business called police," Dallas police spokesman Cpl. Jerry Monreal told The Associated Press. "Police arrived and spoke to the parties after they had a verbal argument. Both parties agreed to leave, and they left."

Theres not much question who "the parties" were. Pacman and his bodyguard. True, Monreal didn't 'out' Pacman by name, but theres not much doubt as to whom he was speaking of.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Vintage;2321332 said:
Its been awhile since I've done Patron.

Patron. Double shots. No chase.

I love Patron. Some people in certain circles that I find myself in when i'm "thuggin" enjoy seeing me because they know a couple of rounds of Patron are coming right up.

WarC

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2321327 said:
:lmao: When you find the police report please post a link to it for me. Thanks buddy.

It'll be forthcoming. The second a website like The Smoking Gun CAN get ahold of it, they'll post it. And I'll bring it here for you. ;)

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
WarC;2321339 said:
It'll be forthcoming. The second a website like The Smoking Gun CAN get ahold of it, they'll post it. And I'll bring it here for you. ;)

Preesh ;)

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2321338 said:
I love Patron. Some people in certain circles that I find myself in when i'm "thuggin" enjoy seeing me because they know a couple of rounds of Patron are coming right up.

I can't afford it....

So I hit up the scene with rounds of Zima for everyone...

WarC

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2321338 said:

Patron's about the only tequila I'll drink!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wonder if we can all agree that the only opinion which will matter after this Adam Jones latest incident will be Roger Goodell's? If so, I wonder if it's also understood that if Goodell makes an unfavorable decision regarding Jones based on what he alone thinks is behavior detrimental to the league, that there ain't squat anyone can do about it?

hermitkid

Reaction score
A security detail consisting of off-duty police officers paid for by the Jerry Jones and the Cowboys. Do you honestly expect a police report?

I rdon't expect the league to be in a position to do much and I doubt there will be any punishment from the league. With that said, if Jones had any kind of balls he'd suspend Adam Jones for at least one game.

This is a guy the Cowboys may have to depend with Newman out for 6 weeks and possibly the remainder of the season. Do you really want the team to rely on that knucklehead without having the lesson having sunk in?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
McCordsville Cowboy;2321323 said:
http://img143.*************/img143/481/1027861510278618slargeb1ff52bq4.jpg

Looks like a young Obama....
Okay. What the hell does this supposed to imply?

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2321119 said:
I think most of the people that routinely stand up for PacMan are mostly high school and college kids and have very little concept of real world responsibilities. To them the concept that you might have to put aside what you would "like" to do for your real world responsibilities is a foreigh, crazy concept they can't understand.

You know, it's funny, so many of these poster suggest that athletes have lives that the rest of us can't even fathom and "real world" rules don't apply to them. Yet, 99% of athletes don't frequently get into trouble time after time like PacMan. 99% of athletes don't need a bodyguard hired to protect them from themselves like PacMan. And out of an hundreds of professional athletes who live in Dallas between the Cowboys, Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks ... only one was at Ludacris' after party getting into a fight in the bathroom. So evidently, it's not all professional athletes who live this lifestyle ... it's just one very, very stupid one.

unbelievable... I'm a 24 year old grad student (4.0) with a full-time real-world job

I went out drinking Tuesday night and made it to work on time the next morning

but you're right, I just don't understand.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
stealth;2321362 said:
Grey Goose>Patron

I am old school

I drink both. ;) ol skool here too.

Rounds: Patron.. Period.

Sipping: Grey Goose & Club Soda with a lime.. Period.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
DallasEast;2321359 said:
I wonder if we can all agree that the only opinion which will matter after this Adam Jones latest incident will be Roger Goodell's? If so, I wonder if it's also understood that if Goodell makes an unfavorable decision regarding Jones based on what he alone thinks is behavior detrimental to the league, that there ain't squat anyone can do about it?

This opinion matters too.

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131478

joseephuss

Reaction score
stealth;2321362 said:
Grey Goose>Patron

I am old school

Grey Goose makes tequila?

I heard a rumor that John Paul DeJoria, one of the owners of Patron(also one of the owners of John Paul Mitchell) has a motorcycle that runs on Patron.