DC.COM Blog: Source Claims Incident Involving Pacman Overblown

WarC

Reaction score
xWraithx;2321378 said:
I went out drinking Tuesday night and made it to work on time the next morning.

Afterall, thats the only thing Pacman did that night, right?

joseephuss

Reaction score
xWraithx;2321378 said:
unbelievable... I'm a 24 year old grad student (4.0) with a full-time real-world job

I went out drinking Tuesday night and made it to work on time the next morning

but you're right, I just don't understand.

But did you get in a fight and have the police called out? Do you have a history of run ins with the law? Most people don't. Pacman does.

WarC

Reaction score
joseephuss;2321394 said:
But did you get in a fight and have the police called out? Do you have a history of run ins with the law? Most people don't. Pacman does.

Shhhhh. That Did Not Happen. The police, the bodyguard, and the hotel are all lying to you because they're racist.

EDIT: And you are too if you believe them!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bleu Star;2321383 said:
Actually, the only thing remotely pertaining to Goodell in that article was:

An independent investigation by NFL security is underway but has not yet presented a report to commissioner Roger Goodell.

The NFL had no comment as of Thursday morning.

The majority of the article pertained to what Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys' reaction. The opinion reflected by the majority of the article may influence Goodell's decision or nondecision, but it is still only Goodell's decision which matters in the end.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
DallasEast;2321413 said:

An independent investigation by NFL security is underway but has not yet presented a report to commissioner Roger Goodell.

The majority of the article pertained to what Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys' reaction. The opinion reflected by the majority of the article may influence Goodell's decision or nondecision, but it is still only Goodell's decision which matters in the end.

Relax. Goodell will see this for the non story that it is.

joseephuss

Reaction score
DallasEast;2321413 said:

I doubt anything happens. I think the incident is overblown, but at the same time something did happen. Just not enough to warrant a suspension, apparently. Also something pretty tame compared to the incidents that Pacman has been involved with in the past. He is just going to have to walk on more egg shells for a while until this blows through.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2321393 said:
Do you roll with Maurice Clarrett....?

I roll where I wanna roll, aint no bodyguard gonna stop me neither, if he does he is gonna get popped in dome.

When I start throwing these fists around people drop, or at least get pee on themselves

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bleu Star;2321416 said:
Relax. Goodell will see this for the non story that it is.
You relax. I'm not going overboard defending or debating Adam Jones' latest incident.

What else is Goodell thinking? There are a few posters whom I've read who are curious about his non-action regarding Marvin Harrison. What's he going to do or not do about him?

Reaction score
stealth;2321424 said:
I roll where I wanna roll, aint no bodyguard gonna stop me neither, ifhe does he is gonna get popped in dome.

When I start throwing these fists around people drop, or at least get pee on themselves

When he is going #1 or #2...?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
joseephuss;2321421 said:
I doubt anything happens. I think the incident is overblown, but at the same time something did happen. Just not enough to warrant a suspension, apparently. Also something pretty tame compared to the incidents that Pacman has been involved with in the past. He is just going to have to walk on more egg shells for a while until this blows through.
That's possible. As Bleu Star posted, team officials aren't going to follow-up on any disciplinary action. However, I think that the jury's still out as far as Adam Jones being self-disciplined enough to keep a low profile in the future.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
DallasEast;2321427 said:
You relax. I'm not going overboard defending or debating Adam Jones' latest incident.

What else is Goodell thinking? There are a few posters whom I've read who are curious about his non-action regarding Marvin Harrison. What's he going to do or not do about him?

I know you are but what am I? :rolleyes:

This is a non-story and as soon as you and the rest of those that love to jump all over sensational stories realize it the sooner you can resume enjoyment of the serenity that is the Dallas Cowboys.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bleu Star;2321434 said:

This is a non-story and as soon as you and the rest of those that love to jump all over sensational stories realize it the sooner you can resume enjoyment of the serenity that is the Dallas Cowboys.
hmm... no mention of Marvin.

That mind reading thingy ain't too dependable is it?

Kilyin

Reaction score
Vintage;2321223 said:
Ditto (when I interned at a fortune 100 company for the past 4 years).

Did it ever occur to you that if you had done such a good job, you wouldn't have been an "intern" for FOUR years? Comical.

Reaction score
Kilyin;2321447 said:
Did it ever occur to you that if you had done such a good job, you wouldn't have been an "intern" for FOUR years? Comical.

Are you questioning his work ethic and/or motivation?

9needawin

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2321434 said:

Maybe for the rest of the players in the league this is a non-story - for PacMan, this is a story and could be suspension

juck

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2321434 said:

AMEN :bow: AMEN

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2320787 said:
I think that's a good position to take.

To add tho, it definitely sounds like something happened. We just don't know what. I also think it would be safe to say that the bodyguard will no longer be part of Pac's entourage.

Or maybe AJ should be thanking the bodyguard for doing his job so well. No way to know what happened but being his bodyguard sounds like a difficult job. Hard to be a friend and parental/authoritarian at the same time.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jobberone;2321471 said:
Or maybe AJ should be thanking the bodyguard for doing his job so well. No way to know what happened but being his bodyguard sounds like a difficult job. Hard to be a friend and parental/authoritarian at the same time.
Perhaps this would be a good time for Jones' bodyguard to ask for a raise for a job well-done? I know that I would.