DC.COM Blog: Source Claims Incident Involving Pacman Overblown

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2321119 said:
I think most of the people that routinely stand up for PacMan are mostly high school and college kids and have very little concept of real world responsibilities.

:lmao2:

Do you attend Wrangler's School of Advanced Stereotyping?

Boysboy

Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2321119 said:
I think most of the people that routinely stand up for PacMan are mostly high school and college kids and have very little concept of real world responsibilities. To them the concept that you might have to put aside what you would "like" to do for your real world responsibilities is a foreigh, crazy concept they can't understand.

You know, it's funny, so many of these poster suggest that athletes have lives that the rest of us can't even fathom and "real world" rules don't apply to them. Yet, 99% of athletes don't frequently get into trouble time after time like PacMan. 99% of athletes don't need a bodyguard hired to protect them from themselves like PacMan. And out of an hundreds of professional athletes who live in Dallas between the Cowboys, Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks ... only one was at Ludacris' after party getting into a fight in the bathroom. So evidently, it's not all professional athletes who live this lifestyle ... it's just one very, very stupid one.

Well look on the bright side-assuming Pac gets suspended again, we'll get the Titans 5th rounder plus we'll keep our 6th rounder.

At the very least, Jerry handled this deal very well. OTOH-let's say we signed "good guy" Asante Samuels to a boat-load of money, we probably wouldn't have the cash to sign Ware, Canty, et al next year.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Vintage;2321097 said:
Is Pacman on call every night?

No.

In his current 'zero tolerance' situation with his employer, should he treat his life as if he's on call 24/7?

Yes.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2321126 said:

No...see.... the difference is, we can't fathom responsibility because we are too high/too drunk to understand it.

Its complicated.

It involved "adult things."

ROFLCopter.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2321092 said:
:hammer:

The bottom line is that this guy is way too stupid to last much longer even if he skates on this one. How do you get in a fight with your own freaking bodyguard?

I heard a couple minutes of the guy from channel 11 this morning, and he said the bodyguard said Pacman just attacked him when he was, um, busy at the urinal, and he had no idea why. He said Pac has shown these violent mood swings since he started protecting him, and it was even worse when he drank (imagine that).

It would probably be better for the idiot to get canned now rather than late in the year when Jenkins and Scandrick could have been gaining valuable experience.

What did I tell these people Choc?

They all acted like I was crazy at the thought of not wanting this guy and pointed TO out as proof as to why we should get him.

Theebs and Choco were about the only supporters I had.

I love the talent. But hes an idiot.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2321131 said:
In his current 'zero tolerance' situation with his employer, should he treat his life as if he's on call 24/7?

Yes.

So no, he's not on call then, on Tuesday night.

I guess is theoretical a Tuesday night, midnight regular season game could spring up out of nowhere...with no advanced warning.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2321126 said:

I'm just projecting how common sense could be such a foreign and strange concept to some people .. I would assume only it apply to young people. If grown up, responsible adults have such a hard time grasping that your job doesn't always allow you to do what you would 'like' to do ... yikes.

Although, it explains a lot about our society, I guess.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2321137 said:
Hustle and flow... hustle and flow....

Everday I'm hustling.... everyday I'm hustling.....e'ry day...e'ry day, e'ry day I'm hustling...

(Can't believe I resorted to quoting him)

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I love the reaction over this non story...

You all really are making BSPN proud.

In the words of the illustrious Cuba Gooding Jr.. "SHOW ME THE POLICE REPORT!" :cop:

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Clove;2321149 said:
If he's black, he's a thug. :D

Remember when someone complained because Romo wore his hat backwards... he was being disrespectful?

Good times...

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Vintage;2321146 said:
Everday I'm hustling.... everyday I'm hustling.....e'ry day...e'ry day, e'ry day I'm hustling...

(Can't believe I resorted to quoting him)

This is getting good. :D

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Vintage;2321141 said:
So no, he's not on call then, on Tuesday night.

I guess is theoretical a Tuesday night, midnight regular season game could spring up out of nowhere...with no advanced warning.

An altercation or trouble situation .. something PacMan's has to avoid if he wants to continue his career can spring up out of nowhere without advanced warning ... especially when you're hanging out at a Rap afterparty at 1:30.

They very rarely spring up when you're just out to dinner with your family at 8:00 at night and in bed by 10.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2321143 said:
I'm just projecting how common sense could be such a foreign and strange concept to some people .. I would assume only it apply to young people. If grown up, responsible adults have such a hard time grasping that your job doesn't always allow you to do what you would 'like' to do ... yikes.

Although, it explains a lot about our society, I guess.

Thank goodness you don't govern how our society conducts itself. That might be a very scary situation.

Reaction score
Vintage;2321161 said:
This thread needs more thug.

I'll turn my hat backwards.

1990029347_4e2ab264e9.jpg