News: DE Sam Williams arrested Sunday on controlled substance, weapons charges

Jarntt

Reaction score
Thats why I'm laughing at the idiots of the world that call that "character issues". This man didn't commit any crimes or hurt anyone.
I didn't hear much about the specific details and am just starting to read about it now.. What do you mean he didn't commit any crimes? He was arrested

Jipper

Reaction score
I mean, is it really that dumb?

Weed is Legal. Having a gun is legal. Have both together is not.

He missed that last part apparently.

Stupid is bringing a gun thru airport security (Switzer).
when did texas legalize weed?

Hawkeye19

Reaction score

Edit Marijuana and a weapon .... lol goodness.

Dallas Cowboys defensive end Sam Williams was arrested by Frisco police Sunday night on charges of possession of a controlled substance and unlawful carrying of a weapon, per a police department spokesperson.
The controlled substance charge, for alleged possession of marijuana, is a low-level state felony and the unlawful carrying of a weapon is a misdemeanor, according to Frisco police. Williams, 24, played in the Cowboys’ 22-14 loss in Seattle on Saturday. He returned with the team early Sunday morning.

The Cowboys declined to comment through a spokesman. The team is aware of the arrest.

tumblr_lppub4zI5I1qhtqtjo1_r2_500.gif

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score

Edit Marijuana and a weapon .... lol goodness.

Dallas Cowboys defensive end Sam Williams was arrested by Frisco police Sunday night on charges of possession of a controlled substance and unlawful carrying of a weapon, per a police department spokesperson.
The controlled substance charge, for alleged possession of marijuana, is a low-level state felony and the unlawful carrying of a weapon is a misdemeanor, according to Frisco police. Williams, 24, played in the Cowboys’ 22-14 loss in Seattle on Saturday. He returned with the team early Sunday morning.

The Cowboys declined to comment through a spokesman. The team is aware of the arrest.

Crack is whack....

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
We should just trade all our 2nd round picks already for either moving up to the 1st or going down to the 3rd and picking up an extra. You know this guy has character issues, I am just surprised it didn't happen sooner.

75boyz

Reaction score
So now there's the recreational/controlled substances NFL charge along with the possible personal conduct policy suspension as the most likely next hammer to fall.

My early over/under is 4 games.