Deion Interviews TO At Halftime of Tonight's Game

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Mansta54;2432516 said:
Oh first the lies about TO and now the name calling. You're a classic!!!
First of all, who cares about me right now.

Second of all, if you dont think TO's interview was little concerning than youre being ignorant.

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
this has to be an older interview. As in, before the skins game.

Sanders has said all the stuff he asked T.O. over the last few weeks. Him being off the Cowboys bandwagon, etc.

Maybe now Jerry will kick him out of his "circle" of former players he trusts. Seriously, I dont think Irvin would have asked those kinda questions, or at least worded them in that way, if he had this interview with T.O.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Doomsday Duck;2432527 said:

Sanders has said all the stuff he asked T.O. over the last few weeks. Him being off the Cowboys bandwagon, etc.

Maybe now Jerry will kick him out of his "circle" of former players he trusts. Seriously, I dont think Irvin would have asked those kinda questions, or at least worded them in that way, if he had this interview with T.O.

Thats what I thought until i heard 'your 6 and 4' unless that was dubbed later.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Doomsday Duck;2432527 said:

Nah, Monday or Tuesday at the lastest. If it was old they would have used this last Sunday on their morning show to promote the Cowboys-Skins game.

Yeah, and that 6-4 thing too.

Mansta54

Reaction score
DallasDW00ds0n;2432518 said:
First of all, who cares about me right now.

Second of all, if you dont think TO's interview was little concerning than youre being ignorant.

Why is it so concerning? TO always feels like he can do more and he wants the ball as often as possible. He's only said that numerous times since he's been here. So what's so different about this interview? Frankly, I'd luv to see him get the ball more. What's so concerning about it?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
We have to change the entire dynamics of the offense, it's the system, it's.. it's... Jason Garetts inability to get this Ferrari Offense into 2nd gear...:bang2::bang2::bang2:

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Mansta54;2432545 said:
Why is it so concerning? TO always feels like he can do more and he wants the ball as often as possible. He's only said that numerous times since he's been here. So what's so different about this interview? Frankly, I'd luv to see him get the ball more. What's so concerning about it?
I agree with you 100% about giving him the ball. But TO doesnt just do interviews like this without a reason. We would have to be totally oblivious if we think TO is fine with how he and the Cowboys are doing this season. And throughout TO's entire career he's only known how to handle these situations one way.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
DallasDW00ds0n;2432557 said:
I agree with you 100% about giving him the ball. But TO doesnt just do interviews like this without a reason. We would have to be totally oblivious if we think TO is fine with how he and the Cowboys are doing this season. And throughout TO's entire career he's only known how to handle these situations one way.

Well I guess this means more forced passes to TO and more TO fumbles/ints cause his great hands.

CM Duck

Reaction score
didnt T.O. have "the numbers" last season???

but the Cowboys didnt get their championship.....

weird wild stuff...

Mansta54

Reaction score
DallasDW00ds0n;2432557 said:

Tell you what, you and ESPN can sit by the TV and wait for TO to explode.. We've been hearing about him blowing up ever since he was signed. Cmon dude, move on from that...Geeez!!!! I think TO has handled things very well since he's been here..

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Doomsday Duck;2432559 said:
didnt T.O. have "the numbers" last season???

but the Cowboys didnt get their championship.....

weird wild stuff...
good point.

but that probably wasn't "his fault" neither.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
let T.O yap all He wants...I hope Romo and the rest of the offense doesnt take much importance to keeping Him happy. You go out and get open.

Owens is a punk..Has anybody ever even seen Him dive for a ball or go the extra yard to catch a ball? He seems to only want perfect darts or He cant catch it...And even then He drops the ball half the time.

Cry baby needs to shut up.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Mansta54;2432564 said:
Tell you what, you and ESPN can sit by the TV and wait for TO to explode.. We've been hearing about him blowing up ever since he was signed. Cmon dude, move on from that...Geeez!!!! I think TO has handled things very well since he's been here..
Dude I love TO just as much as the next Cowboys fan. And I agree with you about how well he has taken things here.

But this...these answers he gave Deion are a little disheartening. You know, I know it, and all the Cowboys fans can see it. You can't just ignore it.

CM Duck

Reaction score
DallasDW00ds0n;2432535 said:
yeah I thought that too, until Deion said 6-4.

you're right....just watched it again.

my bad, LOL.

these days I dont pay much attention to "bandwagon boy" Sanders...

ftp

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Doomsday Duck;2432571 said:
you're right....just watched it again.

my bad, LOL.

these days I dont pay much attention to "bandwagon boy" Sanders...

ftp
after everything hes done here I feel like the way hes answered Deion's questions make me feel like hes really never changed. It just took losing to bring it out.

Mansta54

Reaction score
DallasDomination;2432568 said:
let T.O yap all He wants...I hope Romo and the rest of the offense doesnt take much importance to keeping Him happy. You go out and get open.

Owens is a punk..Has anybody ever even seen Him dive for a ball or go the extra yard to catch a ball? He seems to only want perfect darts or He cant catch it...And even then He drops the ball half the time.

Cry baby needs to shut up.

I've seen him hustle down field to make a block and I've seen him hustle after being knocked to the ground to catch a guy after a pic. Doesn't sound like a punk to me...

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Mansta54;2432582 said:
I've seen him hustle down field to make a block and I've seen him hustle after being knocked to the ground to catch a guy after a pic. Doesn't sound like a punk to me...
Hes done that his whole career.

Hes never played poorly on purpose. Even the last season on the Eagles, the few games he played, he played hard. Hes an awesome athlete.

Hes not a punk because hes pulling a Randy Moss on the field, hes a punk because of how he talks off the field.

Mansta54

Reaction score
DallasDW00ds0n;2432569 said:
Dude I love TO just as much as the next Cowboys fan. And I agree with you about how well he has taken things here.

But this...these answers he gave Deion are a little disheartening. You know, I know it, and all the Cowboys fans can see it. You can't just ignore it.

Sorry dude but I don't feel the way you do about it. I'm also not gonna call you a clown or ignorant cause you feel that way either.. Not my style...