Video: Demarco Murray Press Conference

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Are you guys serious he went to the Eagles wow what a sick generation I never ever saw a Cowboy go to a division rivial yeah Ken Norton went to 49ers but in the division. he's a good guy he was good for us are you Kidding me he's an eagle I hope he get knocked out. Wow how embarrassing

Steven bowen, Jason hatcher, deion sanders ...there have been many

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Wow ! Makes him best Cowboy RB of all time hahahahahahhahahah I just can't with some of you guys

I don't believe sir that I said that. Do you have trouble with English? Is it your second language? Words have meaning.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Steven bowen, Jason hatcher, deion sanders ...there have been many

Your right Jags look at the names your giving me dieon was always a gun for hire don't even consider him a cowboy the rest are clowns Bowen Hatcher that's what your giving me and add DM to that list JAG

ilovejerry

Reaction score
I don't believe sir that I said that. Do you have trouble with English? Is it your second language? Words have meaning.

You have to be related to him cause if you think he's going to be missed you crazy As long as the owner didn't pay him shows how much he thinks of him Dez was way more important not DM

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Your right Jags look at the names your giving me dieon was always a gun for hire don't even consider him a cowboy the rest are clowns Bowen Hatcher that's what your giving me and add DM to that list JAG

You said you didn't remember anyone going to a divisioN rival. You didn't stipulate "not including clowns" until the reply...carry on..no desire to hit moving goalposts

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
I don't mind that he tried to get the best deal possible. But the Eagles though?

ilovejerry

Reaction score
You said you didn't remember anyone going to a divisioN rival. You didn't stipulate "not including clowns" until the reply...carry on..no desire to hit moving goalposts

Ok anyone of value or importance, better ?

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I don't mind that he tried to get the best deal possible. But the Eagles though?

That's what gets me. I've always liked DeMarco. I enjoyed rooting for him. He is a class guy. But it hurts that he went to the Eagles. I've been up and down about it. Sometimes I'm angry and sometimes I'm sad. I just know that when I see him in an eagles uniform I'm going to be mad. Well if it's business for the Cowboys and DeMarco then I have a right to be a fan and be angry about it.

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
Sure. Great guy.

That called Chip Kelly himself and told him how he wanted to play in Philly....ALSO.....

"I felt that this was a great opportunity for me to win a Super Bowl, at the end of the day," Murray said Thursday at his introductory news conference. "It wasn't about the financial security or anything like that."

^Great guy. Cowboys basically won in Green Bay and Eagles were watching at home....And it's a "great opportunity to win a super bowl." He's a prick. I hope he gets injured the first play of the season. He insulted our team and his Oline by saying that.

I for one, vote that we delete the press conference. Don't care what he said in it to cover up the crap he said above.

I don't ever wish an injury on anyone regardless of what they say or do. He ran his *** off for our team for 4 years and I don't care who he plays for now. I hope he doesn't play well but that's wrong

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
That's what gets me. I've always liked DeMarco. I enjoyed rooting for him. He is a class guy. But it hurts that he went to the Eagles. I've been up and down about it. Sometimes I'm angry and sometimes I'm sad. I just know that when I see him in an eagles uniform I'm going to be mad. Well if it's business for the Cowboys and DeMarco then I have a right to be a fan and be angry about it.

I'm not mad about it.

A) Our o-line is the truth, not DeMarco. The Eagles will learn that painful lesson.
B) Murray is a great guy but he's a fumbler and he is always dinged up.
C) I'm excited about getting an HB with some speed.
D) I'm happy the Jones boys didn't pay top-tier money for what will be proven to be an above average back.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Think Murray is lying thru his teeth at the conference. He misses the Cowboys and understands he took the money over a chance at a Superbowl......I dont blame him, but he sounded like a fraud....doesn't sound committed to Philly just committed to the money.....

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Unlike some here I think he sounded sincere but I was amazed about the part regarding 2 teams with much bigger offers. He knew at the time he took the twitter stuff down he was gone because if it was more than the Eagles and it was very large. At that point it was a game. I think he got money plus a chance to stick it to us and that is where he is lying. Those guys may be his friends but once the money was there sticking it to the Jones' was important.

Last edited:

Zordon

Reaction score
Think Murray is lying thru his teeth at the conference. He misses the Cowboys and understands he took the money over a chance at a Superbowl......I dont blame him, but he sounded like a fraud....doesn't sound committed to Philly just committed to the money.....

dude be mature. he didn't get a respectable offer from the cowboys. demarco didn't choose to not be here, the cowboys chose to move on.

loublue22

Reaction score
I'm not upset that he left

I'm a little upset he went to the Eagles

I'm very upset that he said it "wasn't about the money" and it was "about showing respect". It's very clearly about the money and he should just say so. "This is a violent game and my career could be over at any moment, I owe it to my family to make as much as I can to provide for them for the rest of my life". That's fine, just say that.

And it should piss off every Cowboy his complete bs about how it's the "best opportunity to win a SB". Total nonsense and, in fact, the reason they were able to pay him so much is they're now a team without much talent. His best chance to win a SB was obviously to return to the team with a top 5 QB, a hall of fame TE, and the best OLine and WR in the game.

I hope he enjoys his 9 man boxes.

loublue22

Reaction score
dude be mature. he didn't get a respectable offer from the cowboys. demarco didn't choose to not be here, the cowboys chose to move on.

I'm confident Dallas offered him the absolute most they possibly could while still trying to field a championship level team.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I'm not upset that he left

I'm a little upset he went to the Eagles

I'm very upset that he said it "wasn't about the money" and it was "about showing respect". It's very clearly about the money and he should just say so. "This is a violent game and my career could be over at any moment, I owe it to my family to make as much as I can to provide for them for the rest of my life". That's fine, just say that.

And it should piss off every Cowboy his complete bs about how it's the "best opportunity to win a SB". Total nonsense and, in fact, the reason they were able to pay him so much is they're now a team without much talent. His best chance to win a SB was obviously to return to the team with a top 5 QB, a hall of fame TE, and the best OLine and WR in the game.

I hope he enjoys his 9 man boxes.

Don't we all play the AFC East next year? Lot of good defenses over there. Murray's going to need a lot of luck.