Demarcus Lawrence is fat

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
If overweight goes hand in hand with recovery from surgery, I'd venture to say Lawrence has had an amazingly successful recovery!! :)

kumizi

Reaction score
Suspended three times in college for violation of team rules.

Suspended for four games in NFL for failed drug test

Has not improved one iota during his time in the NFL and from the looks of this picture, we can legitimately question his commitment to the game/this team.

What else do you need to know? RKG = right kind of guy. He doesn't have to be a convicted felon to not be a RKG.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Suspended three times in college for violation of team rules.

Suspended for four games in NFL for failed drug test

Has not improved one iota during his time in the NFL and from the looks of this picture, we can legitimately question his commitment to the game/this team.

What else do you need to know? RKG = right kind of guy. He doesn't have to be a convicted felon to not be a RKG.
Does he look fat in these pics?

RS12

Reaction score
Looks like Dr Jerry gave him an unlimited prescription of pain pills at one of the family owned Dunkin Doughnuts.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification. He's not fat but hopefully he's in the best shape of his life come week 1

He might not be fat but he is pretty worthless out there. Not the the type of player you give up a 3rd rounder to go get.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't give a toss what he looks like right now.

It's been 3 months since surgery... If he's gained a few pounds across the middle (IF that is the case, I don't think the picture is conclusive) I don't think it's a big deal.

Obviously this is the year for him.

He needs to get in at least 600 healthy snaps with a decent amount of production (7-8 sacks).

If he does that then resigning him becomes a possibility.

If he plays another couple hundred ineffective snaps because of lingering injury, then he won't be here next season.

lkelly

Reaction score
He had 8 sacks a couple years ago.

Of potatoes.

6428900779_9bee2b954a.jpg