Derek Anderson to Dallas next year???

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wouldn't it be ironic that Derek Anderson would eventually end up in Dallas after the Cowboys passed over his successor in Brady Quinn?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
DallasEast;2457620 said:
Wouldn't it be ironic that Derek Anderson would eventually end up in Dallas after the Cowboys passed over his successor in Brady Quinn?

Be funnier if it was Quinn.

:laugh2:

joseephuss

Reaction score
Ceasaleo88;2457440 said:
Fellas I think the answer to our backup QB problem is drafting one in the mid rounds and going after someone like Sage Rosenfels in the offseason. The only names that I've seen mentioned that we realistically have a chance at getting on the free agent market are Grossman and Losman. And neither of those names excites me much and will probably be looking for a nice piece of change. All the others will be looking to start or at least opportunities to start. If we can get Beck in a fair trade fine, but I doubt it.

Sage Rosenfels remember the name, he's our #2 QB next year, with a draft pick being groomed behind him.

Sage is a turnover machine. Over the last two seasons he has played in 15 games. During that time he has thrown 22 interceptions and fumbled the ball 8times losing 5 of them. He will be 31 next season. Going into next season I would prefer someone that is younger at the back up position.