Detroit Lions Had a Sick Draft

PackersNation

Reaction score
Yawn. Feelings don't matter. He hasn't played.
Keep in mind they have seen him every day in practice looking like a superstar. You don't dump a 4-time MVP if you aren't sure about J-Love. I've seen him the last few years at camp. It is a sight to see. Stay tuned...

You are the one who is showing "feelings" and hopes. Ask yourself why you are hoping J-Love doesn't have a great career.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Keep in mind they have seen him every day in practice looking like a superstar. You don't dump a 4-time MVP if you aren't sure about J-Love. I've seen him the last few years at camp. It is a sight to see. Stay tuned...

You are the one who is showing "feelings" and hopes. Ask yourself why you are hoping J-Love doesn't have a great career.
Uh, I like J Love a lot and thought they should have moved on from Rodgers two years ago.

But he hasn't played so assuming anything about his success in actual NFL games is just a guess. Feelings about it don't matter.

You're kind of a baby, why are you here? lol

PackersNation

Reaction score
Uh, I like J Love a lot and thought they should have moved on from Rodgers two years ago.

But he hasn't played so assuming anything about his success in actual NFL games is just a guess. Feelings about it don't matter.

You're kind of a baby, why are you here? lol
No one would move on after 2 MVP seasons in a row. But you do after the crap show Aaron put on last season, when you have J-Love waiting in the wings.

Yes, J-Love has very limited game action. One game against the Chiefs on the road a couple years ago. Found out he was starting only a couple days before the game(Aaron had COVID)

Patrick Mahomes: 20/37 166 yards 1 TD

Jordan Love: 19/34 190 yards 1 TD

Had a good showing late in game against the Eagles last season after Aaron went out and was unable to return.

Jordan Love: 6/9 113 yards 1 TD

Thanks for making it known that I annoy you. Gives me more reason to stick around and keep writing the truth.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
No one would move on after 2 MVP seasons in a row. But you do after the crap show Aaron put on last season, when you have J-Love waiting in the wings.

Yes, J-Love has very limited game action. One game against the Chiefs on the road a couple years ago. Found out he was starting only a couple days before the game(Aaron had COVID)

Patrick Mahomes: 20/37 166 yards 1 TD

Jordan Love: 19/34 190 yards 1 TD

Had a good showing late in game against the Eagles last season after Aaron went out and was unable to return.

Jordan Love: 6/9 113 yards 1 TD

Thanks for making it known that I annoy you. Gives me more reason to stick around and keep writing the truth.
Blah blah blah

Rob Johnson was great in a couple of starts too.

PackersNation

Reaction score
Blah blah blah

Rob Johnson was great in a couple of starts too.
Haha. You really show you "like J-Love a lot."

I have no issue with Cowboys fans not wanting J-Love to succeed. I enjoy watching Dak be mediocre ever time I see him play. Not going to lie.

My point is that J-Love is set up very well to succeed. Sky is the limit for him. Very good roster, good coaching staff and 3 years under his belt mastering the offense.

Should be a fun season.

PackersNation

Reaction score
Got to love the trolls.
Yes, because anyone that doesn't slobber all over the Cowboys is a troll.

It's not just me I see being called a troll here. It's other Cowboys fans well.

Some here need to check themselves. And perhaps think about welcoming different perspectives rather than attempting to frame them as "trolls."

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
My point is that J-Love is set up very well to succeed. Sky is the limit for him. Very good roster, good coaching staff and 3 years under his belt mastering the offense.

Should be a fun season.
Ok I don't really disagree with any of that. But it doesn't change the fact that he hasn't played significant gametime, so he's unproven. Like I said originally.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I like the players
Not sure about the value, though Hooker in the 3rd seemed fine (even if he is already 25)

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The same as the season worked out for the Cowboys. Only the Chiefs were happy with last season. But please tell me when the Cowboys parade is
Hold on there Chief. You were the one who was bragging about Jones and Dillon being the best RB combo in the league. I was asking about your team and your team specifically. Not the Chiefs. Not the Cowboys. Quit trying to divert. You know what you are trying to do and that won't fly with me. Now why don't you try answering the question again. How did that work out for you last year?

PackersNation

Reaction score
Hold on there Chief. You were the one who was bragging about Jones and Dillon being the best RB combo in the league. I was asking about your team and your team specifically. Not the Chiefs. Not the Cowboys. Quit trying to divert. You know what you are trying to do and that won't fly with me. Now why don't you try answering the question again. How did that work out for you last year?
"Chief"? Ok, little guy. Too funny. You want to start trying to demean people while hiding behind a screen? We can do that if you choose.

I wasn't "bragging" about anything. I was responding to someone here claiming Detroit has the best RB duo in the NFL.

Now, yes, last season the Packers had a disappointing season. It was not the fault of the RBs. If you want to lay blame on anyone for only 8 wins last season, it would be Aaron Rodgers and his piss poor performance. Changes needed to be made and were. The end.

Trying to paint the Lions roster as superior to Green Bay's is ridiculous.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Yes, because anyone that doesn't slobber all over the Cowboys is a troll.

It's not just me I see being called a troll here. It's other Cowboys fans well.

Some here need to check themselves. And perhaps think about welcoming different perspectives rather than attempting to frame them as "trolls."
Well I've been called a troll too so you're in company. lol

PackersNation

Reaction score
Well I've been called a troll too so you're in company. lol
I think the name calling here overall is childish and should not be allowed.

In the end, we are all NFL fans, so we can disagree without attempting to demean each other.

Now, who is better? Dak or J-Love? lol. Wait, we will wait until after the week 1 steamrolling of the Bears to have that discussion. Just kidding, I will wait until the playoffs. We need more Packers and Cowboys playoff games. 4-4 all-time against each other in the playoffs. This year would be as good as any for someone to take the lead.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"Chief"? Ok, little guy. Too funny. You want to start trying to demean people while hiding behind a screen? We can do that if you choose.
I just asked a simple question. The "actual best RB combo in the NFL, which is Aaron Jones and AJ Dillon" didn't get you anywhere but a losing season. All I wanted to point out. You were the one who made it weird.

kskboys

Reaction score

I wasn't "bragging" about anything. I was responding to someone here claiming Detroit has the best RB duo in the NFL.

Now, yes, last season the Packers had a disappointing season. It was not the fault of the RBs. If you want to lay blame on anyone for only 8 wins last season, it would be Aaron Rodgers and his piss poor performance. Changes needed to be made and were. The end.

Trying to paint the Lions roster as superior to Green Bay's is ridiculous.
That was me, and not what I claimed.

Man, do you need a reading comprehension class, or did you simply come here to purposely be obtuse?

kskboys

Reaction score
I think the name calling here overall is childish and should not be allowed.

In the end, we are all NFL fans, so we can disagree without attempting to demean each other.

Now, who is better? Dak or J-Love? lol. Wait, we will wait until after the week 1 steamrolling of the Bears to have that discussion. Just kidding, I will wait until the playoffs. We need more Packers and Cowboys playoff games. 4-4 all-time against each other in the playoffs. This year would be as good as any for someone to take the lead.
How about making false claims?

PackersNation

Reaction score
Gibbs/Montgomery might easily be the best RB combo in the NFL
Here is the exact quote, just so everyone is clear why I brought up Aaron Jones and AJ Dillon.

We will revisit this thread later in the season, for all those here that think the Lions are the best team in the NFC North.

K, I'm done here. Why I gave this attention is beyond me.

Have a great day!