Deuce Vaughn is RB1

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Since when? I've watched his entire career post high school and there hasn't any sign of it yet.

Will he miss some, sure all backs do. But he hasn't missed any more than normal. Enormous liability? No.
Look at the emphasis Detroit, San Francisco, and Green Bay, even Atlanta, put on the running back position. And then there’s the Cowboys where fans are talking about Deuce Vaughn as the primary running back. Do you see a difference?

FoxF

Reaction score
It’s incredibly obvious.

Anyone else on this roster should just be a player who spells him or brings a little more power during certain situations but he’s far and away our most talented runner and it’s not even close.

They can play all these stupid games with old Zeke and Dowdle but Vaughn is better than all of them and it’s obvious.

Drop the country club BS and play Vaughn.
Right, please suspend this account

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Deuce to me is the perfect RB2. we have like 3 of those.

dallas needs to sign someone asap.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Being a bit of a shorty, myself, I feel obliged to pull for Deuce Vaughn to succeed.:thumbup:
It's sort of a mutual bond, I imagine! I get a real kick out of his slick moves, though.:grin:

Last edited:

Toombstoner

Reaction score
It’s going to be Zeke1 with about 35% Deuce as strong 2nd. Also, I thought I saw Deuce pick up a blitz last night and stuff it.

T-RO

Reaction score
When I think that Zeke is even on this roster...let alone perhaps the primary back going into the season....

I vomit in my mouth. Then I spit it out. Then in utter despair...I lick it up.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
It’s incredibly obvious.

Anyone else on this roster should just be a player who spells him or brings a little more power during certain situations but he’s far and away our most talented runner and it’s not even close.

They can play all these stupid games with old Zeke and Dowdle but Vaughn is better than all of them and it’s obvious.

He's a gaggit player that wouldn't last a month if you give him 20 carries a game....plus his pass blocking is horrible. Constantly gets run over...

stinkface

Reaction score
I think is just too small and he doesn't have home run speed. If you are tiny you have to be elite in the speed department. He does have great vision and elite moves in the open field. The other weaknesses are just too much to overcome imo.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
It’s incredibly obvious.

Someone get this man a drink and a gold medal!!!!!!!!! I hear ya, i'm just afraid when he takes a real hit and his little tail goes flying 12 yards away. I hear you on the BS, zeke is trash, I love rico so far!!

DuncanIso

Reaction score
When I think that Zeke is even on this roster...let alone perhaps the primary back going into the season....

I vomit in my mouth. Then I spit it out. Then in utter despair...I lick it up.
And one-leg Tony was better last season?

Everyone was posting about ‘Not needing to draft a RB..just sign anyone and good to go. Don’t over pay for a RB.’

Zeke still has something left to prove.

phildadon86

Reaction score
It’s incredibly obvious.

lol proving once again your player evaluation skills are horrendous

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I think is just too small and he doesn't have home run speed. If you are tiny you have to be elite in the speed department. He does have great vision and elite moves in the open field. The other weaknesses are just too much to overcome imo.
He might have a future as PR.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
He needs to be a Darren Sproles type back for us
This is the answer. Get 10-15 effective touches out of him a game and that pick becomes a home run. Sprokes was primarily a returner early in his career. Sounds like Vaughn isn’t great in the return game which is where his short area quickness would be really beneficial. That may hurt his chances.