Devonta Smith could he slide even out of the 1st Round?

timb2

Reaction score
No, you’re just claiming the very evidence that undermines your point is somehow proving it.

You’re literally just mouthing “ugh, Metchie is the reason why Smith went off.”
No it does you tell me you rather have Devonta Smith 6-1,170 lbs vs Nico Collins who the NFL Prototype in the NFL . He is bigger and faster. That's like you want Desmond Howard over Terrell Owens.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol stop talking

So you want a short QB or a short TE,Short OT. I see Desmond Howard at best and that isn't a 1st round WR

Who actually cares what you see”? It has ZERO impact on this draft and teams values on players. You’re posting 40-times like they’re the end-all, be-all when the fact is that they’re not and are just one factor.

You can mouth off all you want about ‘Smith sliding out of the 1st round’ it’s not happening. And when it fussing, you’ll shrug your shoulders and move on to the next silly claim.

timb2

Reaction score
Who actually cares what you see”? It has ZERO impact on this draft and teams values on players. You’re posting 40-times like they’re the end-all, be-all when the fact is that they’re not and are just one factor.

You can mouth off all you want about ‘Smith sliding out of the 1st round’ it’s not happening. And when it fussing, you’ll shrug your shoulders and move on to the next silly claim.

No what happens is some team is foolish enough to draft him in the 1st round. Smith will flop and guys like you 2 years from now will not admit that I will be right on this on him .

timb2

Reaction score
And Ignore proves that you can’t handle valid criticism and discourse. Says more about you than him.
No it proves when you have to attack the person saying he is a " Dumb ***" . They lose credibility. I'm not taking personal insults anymore to debate . I don't personally insult anyone here. I will call them a troll if they cannot stop personally insulting and put them on ignore. You wouldn't want it and I respect you as a debater not Trolls who want to get a rise by insulting others. Best they go to Land of Ignore.

Last edited:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No what happens is some team is foolish enough to draft him in the 1st round. Smith will flop and guys like you 2 years from now will not admit that I will be right on this on him .

Which would be a first.

Don’t talk like you ‘know stuff’ when clearly you don’t. You succeed only in looking foolish.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No it proves when you have to attack the person saying he is a " Dumb ***" . They lose credibility. I'm not taking personal insults anymore to debate . I don't personally insult anyone here. I will call them a troll if they cannot stop personally insulting and put them on ignore. You wouldn't want it and I respect you as a debater not Trolls who want to get a rise by insulting others. Best they go to Land of Ignore.

Calling someone who disagrees with you a troll is name calling. It’s not an exception just because it’s YOU doing it.

timb2

Reaction score
Which would be a first.

Don’t talk like you ‘know stuff’ when clearly you don’t. You succeed only in looking foolish.
No I don't know everything but years past debates vs other posters on Cowboys boards.

Derek Carr is better than Johnny Manziel

Johnny Manziel will bust
Jameis Winston will bust
RG3 will bust
Nick Barnett should be a 1st round pick
Khalif Barnes should be a 1st round pick.

Now have I had mistakes ? Yeah
Marcus Mariota will be better than Jameis Winston
Frank Gore is too slow
Taco Charlton will be a solid pick

timb2

Reaction score
Calling someone who disagrees with you a troll is name calling. It’s not an exception just because it’s YOU doing it.
They get called a Troll right when I put them on Ignore. LIKE I SAID I didn't personally insult them first. I gave them respect to disagree and they made it personal.. So off to a nice sunny trip to Ignore for them.