Devonta Smith could he slide even out of the 1st Round?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
They get called a Troll right when I put them on Ignore. LIKE I SAID I didn't personally insult them first. I gave them respect to disagree and they made it personal.. So off to a nice sunny trip to Ignore for them.

I consider being intellectually dishonest trolling.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No what happens is some team is foolish enough to draft him in the 1st round. Smith will flop and guys like you 2 years from now will not admit that I will be right on this on him .

You're trying to move the goal posts already. You claimed he’d fall out of the first round, not whether he’ll be worth the pick two years from now.

timb2

Reaction score
You're trying to move the goal posts already. You claimed he’d fall out of the first round, not whether he’ll be worth the pick two years from now.
He can fall out of the 1st round. If teams were smart. Smith is #2 WR at best in the NFL. Guys like Collins,Chase,Marshall,and Terry will be the guys that should pass him

The slots should pass him too in the NFL by 3 years.
E.Moore
R.Moore
IEven guys down on the list can like Shi Smith,Imir Smith- Marsette,Can pass him.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He can fall out of the 1st round. If teams were smart. Smith is #2 WR at best in the NFL. Guys like Collins,Chase,Marshall,and Terry will be the guys that should pass him

The slots should pass him too in the NFL by 3 years.
E.Moore
R.Moore
IEven guys down on the list can like Shi Smith,Imir Smith- Marsette,Can pass him.

Let’s make sure to revisit this on draft night so we have another thing to tell you that you were wrong about.

timb2

Reaction score
Let’s make sure to revisit this on draft night so we have another thing to tell you that you were wrong about.
I just put this as a Watched Thread and when Devonta Smith is just a guy in the NFL in 3 years not a star you say Johnny Ringo is better. Lol.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just put this as a Watched Thread and when Devonta Smith is just a guy in the NFL in 3 years not a star you say Johnny Ringo is better. Lol.

Why bring up Johnny Ringo? Name calling? Or is it different when you do it?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Devonta Smith could he slide even out of the 1st Round?
giphy.gif

timb2

Reaction score
Why bring up Johnny Ringo? Name calling? Or is it different when you do it?
You afraid of that bet? In 3 years if Smith is a great WR in the NFL or the #1 WR for his team " I will say" Doc Holliday Stasheroo was better than Johnny Ringo- Timb2". If not you say "Johnny Ringo- Timb2 was better". Wanna bet?:)

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You afraid of that bet? In 3 years if Smith is a great WR in the NFL or the #1 WR for his team " I will say" Doc Holliday Stasheroo was better than Johnny Ringo- Timb2". If not you say "Johnny Ringo- Timb2 was better". Wanna bet?:)

Sorry. Your ‘bet’ was him sliding out of the first round. It’s forever etched in your thread title. You’re not wiggling out if it now.

timb2

Reaction score
Sorry. Your ‘bet’ was him sliding out of the first round. It’s forever etched in your thread title. You’re not wiggling out if it now.
No don't chicken out. 3 years from now. Some team will be stupid enough to draft him in the 1st round,but like I say he isn't special in the NFL.

It's like when I debated Manzel vs Carr. Manzel lovers felt vindicated on Draft Night, but I was in 2 years.

timb2

Reaction score
170 lbs running a 4.48 forty. Linebacker Jamin Davis is 235 lbs ran a 4.49 forty. How about Micah Parsons running 4.3s?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No don't chicken out. 3 years from now. Some team will be stupid enough to draft him in the 1st round,but like I say he isn't special in the NFL.

It's like when I debated Manzel vs Carr. Manzel lovers felt vindicated on Draft Night, but I was in 2 years.

Nobody's ‘chickening out’ here except you. You created your thread to make yet another silly claim and now you OWN IT.

You’re not running now.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
So you are saying Devonta Smith will become the next Marvin Harrison?

Sure could. He's as instinctive and polished of a route runner as I've ever seen. He had offers from LSU, Florida, Notre Dame, and Georgia so apparently they didn't get the message he wasn't big enough to be a WR1. In 2019 he led Alabama in yards with 1256 and TD receptions with 14. At the completion of that season the two receivers that Smith was better than Jerry Judy and Henry Ruggs went on to be first round draft picks though neither had the same production. In 4 seasons Smith went 156 yards and 3 TD as a freshman, 693 yards and 6 TD as a sophomore, 1256 yards and 14 TD as a junior, and finally 1856 yards and 23 TD as a Senior showing leaps in production and growth each season. His biggest games as a senior came against #3 Ohio State, #4 Notre Dame, and #10 Florida where he put up multiple TD performances.

You keep studying your Yourtube videos and looking at pro day #s timbuk, maybe you'll learn something from them one day. Your the same cat who said Walker Little didn't have the feet to play tackle because of his poor 40 time so I'll not hold my breath. Smith will absolutely be a first round pick and yeah I'll be here in 3 years to revisit. Maybe I'll play you back some Youetube videos during our visit.