Dexter Fans

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1763192 said:
http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/63kv9g2.gif

:laugh2:

Damn it..I wanted to post that pic/video but couldn't find it.

Where did you find it at?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ConcordCowboy;1763199 said:
:laugh2:

Damn it..I wanted to post that pic/video but couldn't find it.

Where did you find it at?

Can't remember where I found it originally but I saved it.

PosterChild

Reaction score
Great episode, and I'm going out on a limb right now and predict that Dexter will ultimately have to off Lila. She'll reveal her true character to him, perhaps with Rita's guidance, and that will be the end of her.

Furthermore, what's with the Deb hate round these parts? I think she's cute and has comedic chops, in a very sublte way. I'm launching a fan club and appointing myself president (naturally). Perhaps I'll even stalk her...now, back to my manifesto i've been working on...

dex-jencarp.jpg

Duane

Reaction score
PosterChild;1763716 said:
Great episode, and I'm going out on a limb right now and predict that Dexter will ultimately have to off Lila. She'll reveal her true character to him, perhaps with Rita's guidance, and that will be the end of her.

Furthermore, what's with the Deb hate round these parts? I think she's cute and has comedic chops, in a very sublte way. I'm launching a fan club and appointing myself president (naturally). Perhaps I'll even stalk her...now, back to my manifesto i've been working on...

She's ***** in the head. I know almost dying to a serial killer will do that but she just too annoying. That and while I wouldn't kick her out of bed she's not so hot as to look past her problems.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I also think Dexter will have to off Lila and yes Deb annoys me to no end.

She just thrives off of drama or something.
That show is not really full of likable characters.

Dexter, the serial killer, is amongst the most likable, rofl.

It is a good and interesting show for sure.

PosterChild

Reaction score
Duane;1763735 said:
She's ***** in the head. I know almost dying to a serial killer will do that but she just too annoying. That and while I wouldn't kick her out of bed she's not so hot as to look past her problems.

Of course she's whacked--that's her charm. And no, she's not classic hotness, probably wouldn't give her a second look if I saw her on the street, but her quirkiness rules! Embrace the foul-mouthed Deb!!!

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
PosterChild;1763716 said:

dex-jencarp.jpg

Back off...She's Mine!

dexters2_2.jpg

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
OMG DEXTER IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!

for people who haven't watched it yet, i won't spoil it for you but this is my favorite episode EVER. Honestly, I have NO idea what is going to happen next and I cannot wait!!

::GIDDY:: writers/producers/directors of dextor and showtime I :worthy2:
and :pray: that you will continue it. love you

VietCowboy

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1774916 said:
A Dex - Stokes showdown coming soon :bow:

doakes has lost his credibility w/the dept. ppl will just say that he planted it. i'm just curious what happens to jiminez now.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Very Good episode.

I just hate that they don't show previews for the next episode afterwards.:banghead:

Duane

Reaction score
Wow, awesome episode. Hope they got all of them in the can before the writers strike. Because this is the best storytelling on TV.

VietCowboy

Reaction score
i just saw the previews...holy!!!!!!! this is it...although, i'm sure it's not since there are more episodes before the season's done....

I WANNA SEE!!

i love showtime, just saw the original series commercial. i love watching bull***** by penn and teller

p.s. who here thinks lundy's relationship w/deb is going to work out well for dex? he might get lundy off the case or something...maybe....

Duane

Reaction score
VietCowboy;1775209 said:
i just saw the previews...holy!!!!!!! this is it...although, i'm sure it's not since there are more episodes before the season's done....

I WANNA SEE!!

i love showtime, just saw the original series commercial. i love watching bull***** by penn and teller

p.s. who here thinks lundy's relationship w/deb is going to work out well for dex? he might get lundy off the case or something...maybe....

I went to sho.com after you said that. You can cut the tension in the office with a knife.

VietCowboy

Reaction score
Duane;1775338 said:
I went to sho.com after you said that. You can cut the tension in the office with a knife.

"so much for paranoia....it's over"!!

no, it's not over. anything is possible!!
some ideas i got from ppl:

"Ok after seeing the preview, which can be found on the showtime site for dexter just click 'see preview', I think the box was dropped off annonymously and dex is being brought in for some urgent blood work. He's not in cuffs and they show someone running their hands over the slides just like Dexter does. Just a thought."

- on second view, you see dexter's hand's in gloves running over the box, so maybe what the above person said is true....

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Duane;1775205 said:
Wow, awesome episode. Hope they got all of them in the can before the writers strike. Because this is the best storytelling on TV.

I have an idea of what's gonna happen. Obviously Doakes attacking Dexter in the last episode will play into it, but...

Anyone remember the ep last year where Doakes chased a guy under a bridge and killed him? Dexter said the blood splatters didn't match up to the story Doakes gave them?

That's gonna play into it I bet.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Great episode.

Loved how Lundy was going after Dexter about his blown case on blood spatter evidence. The back and forth was great.

Loved how when Lila said and if I don't...Dexter's like then you'll see the monster...

It's going to be great seeing how Dexter gets out of Doakes finding his Blood stain collection.

Lundy smacking Deb's ***.:laugh2:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
VietCowboy;1775383 said:
"so much for paranoia....it's over"!!

no, it's not over. anything is possible!!
some ideas i got from ppl:

"Ok after seeing the preview, which can be found on the showtime site for dexter just click 'see preview', I think the box was dropped off annonymously and dex is being brought in for some urgent blood work. He's not in cuffs and they show someone running their hands over the slides just like Dexter does. Just a thought."

- on second view, you see dexter's hand's in gloves running over the box, so maybe what the above person said is true....

It looked to me like he was in cuffs. He usually walks with his hands in his pockets and when he was walking down the hall his hands were in front of his body.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;1781633 said:
Great episode.

Loved how Lundy was going after Dexter about his blown case on blood spatter evidence. The back and forth was great.

Loved how when Lila said and if I don't...Dexter's like then you'll see the monster...

It's going to be great seeing how Dexter gets out of Doakes finding his Blood stain collection.

Lundy smacking Deb's ***.:laugh2:

He must have been REALLY careful because there isn't much to smack. :laugh1: